Expired Hot Deals

[Dell] Dell.ca - Nintendo Switch - Full Size In stock

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2020 5:59 pm
Oct 31, 2018
58 posts
104 upvotes
Gtaphotog wrote: The Dell rewards eventually expire and are limited to buying from Dell so I wouldn't exactly count that into the equation and I highly doubt you'd be able to get to dells Canada site through rakuten.com.
You can get rakuten.com off dell canada. I did it with monitor purchase during may4th deal and get the cash back in US $ equivalent.
Dec 3, 2012
202 posts
31 upvotes
Scarborough
Out of Stock

Promised one for m son for his birthday last month.. Hope my order goes through. Thanks
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2006
4296 posts
837 upvotes
I swear that Dell always says they have everything in stock. So you go order it. Then a few days later you're wondering why you haven't received a shipping notice yet and realize your item is actually out of stock and Dell pushed out the estimated shipping date by two months without telling you.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
5838 posts
251 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone else think that once more people go back to work used switches will pop up everywhere?
Dec 16, 2015
100 posts
81 upvotes
Sundre, AB
Just curious because I have no idea. Are they in high demand and oos everywhere for some reason? If so why? Nintendo limiting stock?
Jan 28, 2018
223 posts
184 upvotes
Narci wrote: Anyone else think that once more people go back to work used switches will pop up everywhere?
Im surprised they're still so popular. Summer is around the corner and animal crossing is old news now.

Mulder and Scully wrote: I swear that Dell always says they have everything in stock. So you go order it. Then a few days later you're wondering why you haven't received a shipping notice yet and realize your item is actually out of stock and Dell pushed out the estimated shipping date by two months without telling you.
Yes they suck at that. I ordered a monitor in march and got an email saying mid june estimated arrival.
Dec 3, 2012
202 posts
31 upvotes
Scarborough
anyone got their order confirmation or this was just a hoax by Dell?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1285 posts
766 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
I decided to cancel because i was able to order one at walmart.ca. Well, walmart canceled it this morning.