Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Dell Canada's Black Friday 2017 Flyer is Up

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2017 4:08 am
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
Dealhunter629 wrote: Hey misbactg, how did you get the -553$ discount it shows -350$ on the dell website for the new inspirion 7577 gaming laptop
I would guess the extra 10% discount that expired right before BF.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
Fontanels wrote: hi can you pls check this if it is already a good deal and if there is a way i can lower down the price.
Alienware 17 f0r 2399
http://www.dell.com/en-ca/shop/dell-lap ... chatdrawer
Do you really want a 17" TN panel ?!
Nov 25, 2017
9 posts
2 upvotes
aasoror wrote: Do you really want a 17" TN panel ?!
Hi what's the best for a 17" that you can suggest. Thanks
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
Fontanels wrote: Hi what's the best for a 17" that you can suggest. Thanks
If you really want this machine then you need to upgrade the RAM to 16GB and get the IPS panel too.

But if you want the form factor and don't mind stepping down from GTX1070 to GTX1060 (while getting a much better 120hz IPS panel) then check the very last Omen 17 Amazon has (they had about 10 early AM, and down to 6 at about 7 AM and now just one).
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B073ZHXYLB/

Good luck,
Oct 15, 2013
956 posts
1387 upvotes
My Alienware 34" curved order (with the 10%OFFMONITOR coupon) was cancelled by Dell, same as most other people's orders for this. "Problem with the order", lame.

CSR couldn't match price gained with above voucher and ebates. No deal.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32138 posts
15420 upvotes
Socially Distanced
logikol wrote: I just called their call centre to get a price match (with ebates and the current discount) on my recent u3415w order. Was successful in bringing down the price to around $700 with taxes and the credits. Call them, they are open and willing to help. 18666403355 , 1 english, 5 customer service, 1 home/personal use.

I had the same issue with my order not being linked to my account. I had to email them and they linked it.
I just tried this on my monitor purchase, no dice :(
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Jul 4, 2007
554 posts
562 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario
Quentin5 wrote: I just tried this on my monitor purchase, no dice :(
It's highly YMMV but I would suggest trying again and comparing the US prices (even with the exchange rates). Aka to speak with a supervisor and inform them of the other purchases (if applicable) you have also made.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32138 posts
15420 upvotes
Socially Distanced
logikol wrote: It's highly YMMV but I would suggest trying again and comparing the US prices (even with the exchange rates). Aka to speak with a supervisor and inform them of the other purchases (if applicable) you have also made.
My mileage was dismal and i have never made a dell.ca purchase before. Oh well, i got a 27" monitor for $171.99 , i should not complain, just being an RFD scrooge.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Dec 16, 2011
173 posts
369 upvotes
Ottawa
Dealhunter629 wrote: Hey misbactg, how did you get the -553$ discount it shows -350$ on the dell website for the new inspirion 7577 gaming laptop
5% MPP + 10% code (from dell email) on top of BF discount.
Dec 16, 2011
173 posts
369 upvotes
Ottawa
matrixca77 wrote: I ordered the same laptop on Thursday. Pretty decent deal for a gaming laptop with Nvidia 1060. Yes, it does come with a fingerprint reader.
Good to know!
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2949 posts
801 upvotes
Toronto
Got CS to take an extra $50 off due to the lack of coupons.
Makes the deal even better now.
Jul 4, 2007
554 posts
562 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario
not sure if this has already been mentioned but the 10%899CAA coupon along with the 5% MPP coupon codes are working again (stacked).
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
1906 posts
1000 upvotes
logikol wrote: not sure if this has already been mentioned but the 10%899CAA coupon along with the 5% MPP coupon codes are working again (stacked).
Thanks.

Picked up an XPS 13 priced at $1699 for $1453 with the 10%CAA899 + 5%MPP. Then there is going to be ebates, woohoo.

It was $1499 on BF, but I wasn't sure and missed the deadline. Since coupons weren't working at the time, I may be actually doing better!
Jul 4, 2007
554 posts
562 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario
berniebennybernard wrote: Thanks.

Picked up an XPS 13 priced at $1699 for $1453 with the 10%CAA899 + 5%MPP. Then there is going to be ebates, woohoo.

It was $1499 on BF, but I wasn't sure and missed the deadline. Since coupons weren't working at the time, I may be actually doing better!
Congrats! Call in and tell them that you missed the deadline and want to see if they can provide any discounts...sometimes they are able to give you some $$ off the total. Worked for me and a few others in this thread.
Dec 1, 2017
7 posts
To fellow RFD Dell BF Shoppers, what have you experienced in terms of shipping of your products? Have your orders arrived or are they stalled as well?

I, too, ordered an Inspiron Gaming 7000 with i7 7700HQ, 128GB SSD, 1 TB HD, NVIDIA GTX1060 6GB for just under $1400 with taxes. I ordered on 24th November but it still hasnt managed to ship. I spoke to Dell CS Reps twice, on 28th and 30th November. The first one said she filed for shipping expedition for me, however nothing changed so she was just full of BS. The second one told me that its on the way from their warehouse to the shipping facility, and I can expect a tracking number on 31st Nov. It is now 2nd December and no tracking no updates or anything yet.

The whole reason I ordered one was because my old one started messing about (would power one day then wouldnt for 4 days or so -.-). Anyways I urgently needed one and was hoping Dell would stick to their word of 2-4 day shipping. I mean, even till now it says 2-4 day shipping... why say that when you wont be able to ship for 2-4 weeks? Very disappointed but just hoping that the next update is directly out for delivery and not "tracking info submitted".
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
When I enter the unidays 10% coupon, it says code expired. I tried 2 new codes
What could be the problem? i thought they were working again after BF
Dec 1, 2017
7 posts
I would say call in to try get in the BF discount or coupons to come close to them.
Oct 10, 2004
919 posts
217 upvotes
Winnipeg
0verkill wrote: To fellow RFD Dell BF Shoppers, what have you experienced in terms of shipping of your products? Have your orders arrived or are they stalled as well?
I ordered a laptop on the 22nd and it shipped yesterday. The monitor I ordered on BF got shipped the following Monday and it arrived last Wednesday.
Dec 1, 2017
7 posts
velomane wrote: I ordered a laptop on the 22nd and it shipped yesterday. The monitor I ordered on BF got shipped the following Monday and it arrived last Wednesday.
Well your definitely a few steps closer to getting yours than mine! So it seems that it takes roughly 10 days or so in production. Not just from what you said but I've been reading around on different forums as well. And it was brought up that monitors and TVs generally ship much faster than laptops, which explains why you've had yours delivered for a while now. Thanks for your reply though :v

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)