Expired Hot Deals

Dell

Dell Monitors On Sale - CYBER SALE |Tech offers at Black Friday prices

[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 11, 2018
132 posts
188 upvotes

[Dell] Dell Monitors On Sale - CYBER SALE |Tech offers at Black Friday prices

Additional 10% off by using the following coupon code: 10%OFFMONITOR

Rakuten is currently at 2% cashback.


Dell 32 Curved Gaming Monitor – S3222DGM; QHD 2560 x 1440 (DisplayPort: 165 Hz, HDMI: 144 Hz) + NOW $469 (was $419.99) - 10% = $476 after tax (not incl. rakuten 2%)

Dell 27 Curved Gaming Monitor – S2722DGM; QHD 2560 x 1440 (DisplayPort: 165 Hz, HDMI: 144 Hz) + NOW $389 (was $339) - 10% = $395 after tax (not incl. rakuten 2%)

Dell 27 Monitor - S2721DS is back on sale: QHD 2560 x 1440 at 75 Hz - $289 - 10% = $294 after tax (not incl. rakuten 2%)

Final prices are based on ON tax rates...
Last edited by xTurboZx on Oct 30th, 2021 2:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
32 replies
Member
User avatar
Jul 9, 2009
432 posts
102 upvotes
Vancouver
Anything decent? Don't see much in the way of 1440p 144hz 1ms.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 9, 2010
2996 posts
1153 upvotes
Windsor
dotCody wrote: Anything decent? Don't see much in the way of 1440p 144hz 1ms.
S2722DGM (27") and S3222DGM (31.5") and S3422DWG (34") seem to meet your requirements.
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2016
1210 posts
662 upvotes
Yeah kind of looking for a 27" gaming monitor, any good deals?
Member
May 19, 2017
427 posts
227 upvotes
Will it be guaranteed to ship? I had to cancel my order for S2721DS last time as they kept changing the shipment date.
Member
Dec 30, 2008
357 posts
71 upvotes
Bradford
GBUalways wrote: Will it be guaranteed to ship? I had to cancel my order for S2721DS last time as they kept changing the shipment date.
For what it's worth, I ordered the S2722DGM on the 20th and it's scheduled to be delivered by Purolator today.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1098 posts
636 upvotes
SASKATOON
I need the 49incher back in stock.
Member
Sep 11, 2007
295 posts
215 upvotes
ripjohnnyc wrote: I need the 49incher back in stock.
are we allowed to do "that's what she said" comments here?

Dont want to get banned!
Member
Dec 26, 2008
323 posts
168 upvotes
Ottawa
Bring us last year's 24 inch monitor, $99 and plus 10% rakuten
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 19, 2007
1176 posts
565 upvotes
Torontario
Dell UltraSharp 43 4K USB-C Monitor: U4320Q
CAD $1,079.99

That doesn't look bad
If it was curved and tighter pixel pitch (0.2451 mm) it would have been better.
Newbie
Oct 26, 2016
16 posts
3 upvotes
I’m looking for Unidays code if anyone can provide one, thanks!
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10135 posts
10064 upvotes
Markham
Paulo11 wrote: I’m looking for Unidays code if anyone can provide one, thanks!
Just use the code provided by OP, you don't need Unidays for monitors.
Newbie
Oct 26, 2016
16 posts
3 upvotes
I’m looking to purchase an XPS desktop with the monitor. That’s why I was looking for a unidays code.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 13, 2020
840 posts
3763 upvotes
Thanks OP and everyone,

I could use some advice please.

I use 3 entry level monitors with my HP laptop with a docking station.
22 inch (1080p) + 32 inch (2160x1440p) + 22 inch (1080p)

I use my laptop for work, no gaming and right now I am about 2 feet away from my monitor.

Would something like a 43" replace everything ? Or what would you recommend ?

Thanks !
Images
  • Untitled.jpg
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
2371 posts
1338 upvotes
Antarctica
IslandDeal wrote: Thanks OP and everyone,

I could use some advice please.

I use 3 entry level monitors with my HP laptop with a docking station.
22 inch (1080p) + 32 inch (2160x1440p) + 22 inch (1080p)

I use my laptop for work, no gaming and right now I am about 2 feet away from my monitor.

Would something like a 43" replace everything ? Or what would you recommend ?

Thanks !
I went from 2 27 inch to an ultrawide. I would recommend an ultrawide or 43 inch 4K screen as you said as that will give you the screen real estate and be easy for cable and connection management.

The LG CX / C1 48 inch TVs are also a favourite for this if it works for you. Just beware of the screen burn in.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6447 posts
6029 upvotes
Vancouver
ohnabatko wrote: Dell UltraSharp 43 4K USB-C Monitor: U4320Q
CAD $1,079.99

That doesn't look bad
If it was curved and tighter pixel pitch (0.2451 mm) it would have been better.
Might want to wait, I bought this last Black Friday for $854.99 plus taxes.. had a decent (10-12%) Rakuten cash back as well.

Ron.
Member
Mar 27, 2021
351 posts
442 upvotes
ivorii wrote: I'd go with at least 1440p on a 27". The S2721DS would then be a best bet
I just ordered this, great price for a 27" QHD monitor with height adjustable stand.
Long Time RFDer / restarting life
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2005
2012 posts
381 upvotes
restartRFD wrote: I just ordered this, great price for a 27" QHD monitor with height adjustable stand.
I ordered this too. Delivery date is Dec 6. :facepalm:

Top