Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Dell Spring Sale (30-40% off on alot of items)

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2021 12:30 pm
Mar 25, 2017
377 posts
592 upvotes
GTA
RaidZero wrote: Can't price a 3060 Ti at less than $1800, which is $2000 after tax. Well, maybe the times of getting a G5 with a 3060 Ti for $1400 after tax are gone for good. Or at least until crypto crashes again.
There’s a deal for a g5 with 3060ti for $1560 +tax if you really want one. Check on Reddit r/bapcsalescanada
Jul 8, 2013
454 posts
616 upvotes
AMHERST
brokeuniversitystudent wrote: They failed both times he ran that. Dell's customer support is the worse I've ever dealt with. If you're really patient though they can throw in a lot of freebies and discounts with any of their products if you call in though. Was able to get free extended warranty with my XPS 15" laptop a couple years back.
Dell customer support is great if you’re big enough to get your own Dell account managers.
Apr 30, 2017
53 posts
23 upvotes
Repentigny, QC
It was only for Dell business customers.
May 29, 2008
245 posts
118 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
but looks like that would lose the VESA mount? anyone would know?
Dec 6, 2012
283 posts
681 upvotes
Toronto
edmundw215 wrote: but looks like that would lose the VESA mount? anyone would know?
If you are talking about the DS model, it has VESA mount, the stand is attached to it. I got it during the last sale at $269.99 (after 10% off coupon)
Dec 9, 2006
105 posts
53 upvotes
Just walked my buddy through buying the i7 'Inspiron 17 2-in-1'. Whoops! I should have caught that email signup discount — subpar RFDing for a moment there.

Question. Buyers remorse aside, what should we brace ourselves for when it comes to Dell's potential tomfoolery? It's a big sale with lots of volume so can I hear from fellow RFDers if you were recently affected by:
  • Stealth cancelled orders
  • Shipping estimates breaking bad
  • Passing off refurbished as new, risky or unsecure packing or any other surprises?
Deal Addict
May 31, 2005
1134 posts
831 upvotes
Beerman2000 wrote: Just walked my buddy through buying the i7 'Inspiron 17 2-in-1'. Whoops! I should have caught that email signup discount — subpar RFDing for a moment there.

Question. Buyers remorse aside, what should we brace ourselves for when it comes to Dell's potential tomfoolery? It's a big sale with lots of volume so can I hear from fellow RFDers if you were recently affected by:
  • Passing off refurbished as new, risky or unsecure packing or any other surprises?

Do you happen to know how many nits the
screen is? I can’t find it anywhere on their site.
If it’s HDR I assume pretty bright ?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2011
1075 posts
1205 upvotes
Calgary
Beerman2000 wrote: Just walked my buddy through buying the i7 'Inspiron 17 2-in-1'. Whoops! I should have caught that email signup discount — subpar RFDing for a moment there.

jwslam wrote: I hopped on this last week. The price is back.
dell-dell-inspiron-14-2in1-w-4500u-8gb- ... n-2462856/
I received mine yesterday.
-Not cancelled
-Came 1 week earlier than initial estimate
-BNIB
May 29, 2008
245 posts
118 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
torwizard wrote: If you are talking about the DS model, it has VESA mount, the stand is attached to it. I got it during the last sale at $269.99 (after 10% off coupon)
thanks for your reply! I held out buying yesterday and today the DS model is on sale and a 10% off coupon is available. Will be getting that one instead! =)
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2009
2782 posts
664 upvotes
Toronto
edmundw215 wrote: thanks for your reply! I held out buying yesterday and today the DS model is on sale and a 10% off coupon is available. Will be getting that one instead! =)
The sale this time is only $320 - 10% discount = $288.......

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)