[Dell] Dell U3415W 34'' Curved Monitor $532.79

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2020 2:58 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2005
2325 posts
256 upvotes
North York
djemzine wrote: Looks like Purolator may have stolen my package. I checked the tracking # online and it said attempted delivery as of this morning at 9:07AM. I checked with my family members and there is no foot steps on the snow to the main door or a delivery notice card left. I called up Purolator and they said it was an attempted delivery and there should be a notice card.

Calling them back now to raise a claim. Gonna check the camera footage later on to see if they indeed did come or not.
Hopefully they just pre emptively scanned it and yours in coming today!
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14179 posts
5380 upvotes
Ottawa
came today for me......it's sooooo wide.....this is going to get some getting used to.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
41266 posts
6435 upvotes
Update, well I am a happy camper. Just set it up on my Geforce 560 Ti lol. I had to get a male hdmi to male mini hdmi cable, since that's what my GPU HDMI input is haha. Gonna take some use to and I have to configure the other options such as USB and other items.

Wondering how i can do the split view, etc. but I am sure its easy enough.
Proud to be an Indian.
166 posts
303 upvotes
Yep, install Dell Display Manager, and it gives you the split view options.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2003
9192 posts
1434 upvotes
Richmond Hill
No cashback yet, ebates said Dell did not inform them, need to wait 10 to 45 days
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
512 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
djemzine wrote: Looks like Purolator may have stolen my package. I checked the tracking # online and it said attempted delivery as of this morning at 9:07AM. I checked with my family members and there is no foot steps on the snow to the main door or a delivery notice card left. I called up Purolator and they said it was an attempted delivery and there should be a notice card.

Calling them back now to raise a claim. Gonna check the camera footage later on to see if they indeed did come or not.
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that delivery was not attempted as noted in our tracking details. Please email us with your tracking number at customer.care@purolator.com so we can review your tracking and request for a re delivery.

Kind Regards,

Vanessa
Customer Care Team
Coordinator - Social Media & Testing
www.purolator.com
Customer Care Team / Purolator Inc.

E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14179 posts
5380 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm using the Dell Display Monitor program which gives you window snapping to a preselected layout, but it's not ideal because there is no flexibility after you preselect the window quadrants.

Was looking at DisplayFusion and it's good, but it's expensive, and I don't want to pay $40 when people said it was on sale for as little as $5. I'd gladly pay $5 for it, not $40+

What are you guys using?
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2005
2325 posts
256 upvotes
North York
djemzine wrote: Update, well I am a happy camper. Just set it up on my Geforce 560 Ti lol. I had to get a male hdmi to male mini hdmi cable, since that's what my GPU HDMI input is haha. Gonna take some use to and I have to configure the other options such as USB and other items.

Wondering how i can do the split view, etc. but I am sure its easy enough.
So what happened? Did Purolator steal your package but they were able to track it down?

Happy with my monitor, it's way better than my Dell 24" due to the real estate and colour reproduction. Just waiting for Ebates to confirm the 8% they owe. Thanks so much for sharing the deal OP!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2003
9192 posts
1434 upvotes
Richmond Hill
xeodragon wrote: So what happened? Did Purolator steal your package but they were able to track it down?

Happy with my monitor, it's way better than my Dell 24" due to the real estate and colour reproduction. Just waiting for Ebates to confirm the 8% they owe. Thanks so much for sharing the deal OP!
6% ebates I think
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2005
2325 posts
256 upvotes
North York
wlee wrote: 6% ebates I think
Ah I stand corrected, thanks! Wish they still nabbed it automatically rather than having to pursue it :/
Nov 12, 2005
324 posts
37 upvotes
Do you know of any of the AW gaming monitors offer PIP for multitasking?