Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Dell's Boxing Week 2016 Flyer is Here!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2017 6:00 pm
Aug 6, 2014
8 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga, ON
lorreilme wrote: Deals seems weak.
Dell 24" Monitor - $129.99, bought this monitor when it was on sale at the same price btw
Is it any good? Worth buying?
May 21, 2008
261 posts
45 upvotes
Well, I have officially waited 3 hours to chat with a rep. RIP, my irreplaceable youth.

EDIT: Earlier today I had member discount, now its not showing up. Something is wrong
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3540 posts
879 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Are there any coupon codes still out there for laptops?
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
3586 posts
1993 upvotes
Whitehorse
Ferny111 wrote: Naw, just a weak Renminbi, our dollar is still doing poorly.
Which currency basket have you been analyzing to arrive at that surprising statement?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
1138 posts
37 upvotes
I'm looking to get the XPS 13 for 1349. Would EPP or MPP stack? Also can ebates be used with all purchases? Sorry, new to the whole stacking discounts with dell. Thanks in advance!
Jun 10, 2015
115 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CS-Source-ChallengeME! wrote: I'm looking to get the XPS 13 for 1349. Would EPP or MPP stack? Also can ebates be used with all purchases? Sorry, new to the whole stacking discounts with dell. Thanks in advance!
How do you use the epp?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1208 posts
362 upvotes
Brampton
lorreilme wrote: Deals seems weak.
Dell 24" Monitor - $129.99, bought this monitor when it was on sale at the same price btw
SSB9987 wrote: Thoughts on that $129 monitor on the first page? Looks like a good monitor for the price. Need a 1080p monitor for light gaming but more for work. Let me know thanks!
macbro wrote: Is it any good? Worth buying?
I bought 2 of these panels for a dual-monitor setup (bought them when they were on sale for the same price months ago). They fit my needs, I use them primarily for work and surfing (I don't play games). The panel has a tilt function but cannot be raised/lowered/swiveled, lacks VESA support, is not an ultra-sharp panel, and is not flicker-free. There weren't deal breakers for me.
Last edited by speedy726 on Dec 25th, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
My friend wanted to buy a cheap laptop (she is not tech savvy at all) and was sick of browsing the web and sending emails and watching youtube on her phone...but didn't want a tablet without a keyboard...because digital on-screen keyboards are annoying.

I found a $199 Dell laptop going on sale tomorrow morning but it was a celeron with 32MB emcc total memory inside and 2GB of RAM. This one:
"Inspiron 14 3000 Laptop with Intel Celeron Dual Core Processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC and Windows 10 - $199.99 (regularly $358.99)"

So I found for her a Dell Lattitude i5 core Intel refurb laptop with 14.1 inch screen, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB HDD and HDMI out etc etc...with Windows 10 and advised her to go for that one instead for just $279. She was very excited and ordered it.

More bang for her buck and would last her longer.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Dec 27, 2007
22 posts
35 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Either I don't know how to internet with the best of them, or Dell didn't follow through on a few of the advertised deals for Boxing Day. Living out on the West Coast, I've been up for about 5 hours now to try and score that Alienware Console for $899 yet haven't seen that price point anywhere. I get that there are limited quantities, but you'd think I'd have at least seen the price advertised...

Am I missing something? Can y'all find it and I'm really just a scrub?
Just a scrub with negative K/D.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2007
7084 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto
Scorpionsy wrote: My friend wanted to buy a cheap laptop (she is not tech savvy at all) and was sick of browsing the web and sending emails and watching youtube on her phone...but didn't want a tablet without a keyboard...because digital on-screen keyboards are annoying.
Why not just use a bluetooth or OTG keyboard?
Dec 25, 2016
1 posts
Been up looking as well. Tweeted Dell to see what's up, waiting for a response.
Nov 17, 2006
459 posts
736 upvotes
Ended up using some of my epromo cards to get an xbox one controller / wireless adapter and the k400 wireless keyboard.
Jun 10, 2015
115 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CS-Source-ChallengeME! wrote: I'm looking to get the XPS 13 for 1349. Would EPP or MPP stack? Also can ebates be used with all purchases? Sorry, new to the whole stacking discounts with dell. Thanks in advance!
Got the xps 13 for 1349.99. The MPP discount knocked it down $1323 and ebates also worked.
Oct 3, 2009
80 posts
7 upvotes
codecs wrote: Got the xps 13 for 1349.99. The MPP discount knocked it down $1323 and ebates also worked.
I guess I got the same deal as you. Came to about 1449 all in before ebates. Did it show right away on ebates purchases? I have a reference number there showing that I used their link to visit the site but I don't see anything saying the purchase was completed. Is this normal? New to this ebates stuff.
Jun 10, 2015
115 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jsbola wrote: I guess I got the same deal as you. Came to about 1449 all in before ebates. Did it show right away on ebates purchases? I have a reference number there showing that I used their link to visit the site but I don't see anything saying the purchase was completed. Is this normal? New to this ebates stuff.
If you log into ebates and click on pending cashback you should see it there. For me it was updated within an hour and a half.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1318 posts
371 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Bought the wireless kb/mouse combo for 25$, 40$ off, cant go wrong for that cheap, only going to be used occasionally at work
Oct 3, 2009
80 posts
7 upvotes
codecs wrote: If you log into ebates and click on pending cashback you should see it there. For me it was updated within an hour and a half.
Looks like something screwed up for me then. I will have to follow up with ebates I guess.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1721 posts
643 upvotes
Kitchener
The $129 monitor [[Doorbuster] Dell 24" Monitor - $129.99 (regularly $259.99)] just jumped up in price by $10 to $139 randomly. Talked to a service rep, they said it was the wrong price before.

It is advertised on the main page as $129 and they are trying to secretly gouge people of money without them noticing.
I had screenshots from the previous price and the rep couldn't help, couldn't do anything or even offer me the advertised price.
Nov 13, 2009
307 posts
85 upvotes
codecs wrote: If you log into ebates and click on pending cashback you should see it there. For me it was updated within an hour and a half.
How do you get to pending cashback? I don't see it anywhere.