Boxing Day 2018 Deals

Dell's Boxing Week 2018 flyer is up

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2019 10:28 am
Tags:
None
Jr. Member
Sep 2, 2009
115 posts
43 upvotes
London
damn, when i clicked the pic of the S27DG monitor the info popup had the price listed at $399 and I got real excited. The actual price of $549 isn't great at all. Anyone know of any good 1440p, 144Hz monitor deals?
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2011
1166 posts
279 upvotes
STOUFFVILLE
A3rr0w wrote: was waiting for ALIENWARE 34 CURVED GAMING MONITOR to go down in price. Im sure the price was better with coupon and discount deals posted before. :(

Disappointed!
What do you mean? It's almost the same price as before too. The coupon still works and ebates is off by 2%.
Sr. Member
Mar 1, 2016
540 posts
211 upvotes
fromano wrote: With HDR versions around the corner, I wonder if it's better to hold out a little longer.
I tried out another ultra wide in a nearby store. Found it way too wide for the whole screen to be in peripheral vision. Picked up a 32 inch HDR. cheaper and 16:9 means most content runs perfectly without black bars.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2007
1119 posts
144 upvotes
A3rr0w wrote: I tried out another ultra wide in a nearby store. Found it way too wide for the whole screen to be in peripheral vision. Picked up a 32 inch HDR. cheaper and 16:9 means most content runs perfectly without black bars.
Was it TV or monitor you picked up? If monitor, was it an ips or va or tn screen? I am debating on how important is HDR for a 32" 4k monitor.
Sr. Member
Mar 1, 2016
540 posts
211 upvotes
engmsf wrote: Was it TV or monitor you picked up? If monitor, was it an ips or va or tn screen? I am debating on how important is HDR for a 32" 4k monitor.
Monitor. VA. HDR works nice on games that support it. Doesn't work as intended on Windows. Is it absolutely important? Nope. Is it nice to have? Yes.
Sr. Member
Apr 10, 2009
731 posts
136 upvotes
Is the XPS 15 deal any good? Im not too faniliar on its long term price history but it seems good compared to whats been on the website in the last month?
Sr. Member
Mar 11, 2013
611 posts
622 upvotes
Brampton
Does anyone have experience with Dell Financial Services? I'm hoping to make use of their 12 months interest free offer.
Member
Jul 4, 2013
221 posts
129 upvotes
Mississauga
Mistro wrote: Is the XPS 15 deal any good? Im not too faniliar on its long term price history but it seems good compared to whats been on the website in the last month?
Will there be good deals o XPS (15) on boxing day or this is it?
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2931 posts
1199 upvotes
, ON
How about the ultrasharp monitor 24” 2417H for $299? Regular price is $459.

Is this a hot deal? Any extra coupon for this monitor?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1859 posts
693 upvotes
BC
xman111 wrote: you're worried about $20? cheap redflagers SMH
It says you joined RFD in 2010, but I can't believe it. That question is as if you didn't visit RFD for 8 years. I reserve that question for when people waste energy on saving $0.20 on RFD. Yes, I went with 20 cents and not $2 to make my point.
Koodo: $40/5GB Unlimited Canada wide calling
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
1747 posts
539 upvotes
Edmonton
2becool wrote: Will there be good deals o XPS (15) on boxing day or this is it?
These are the boxing week deals. Not pre boxing week sales. Check the Dell website for more deals
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 6, 2002
5801 posts
5999 upvotes
Toronto
Weak. And no sewing machines.
A glass of wine with you, sir, and the ladies I'll enjoy.
Revolutionary times must on occasion make do with considerable abridgements in order to accentuate the political line more strongly.
Sr. Member
Jan 4, 2008
603 posts
488 upvotes
Toronto
shazaam! wrote: damn, when i clicked the pic of the S27DG monitor the info popup had the price listed at $399 and I got real excited. The actual price of $549 isn't great at all. Anyone know of any good 1440p, 144Hz monitor deals?
I freaked out too. I just bought it, 10% off with ebates, and additional 10% with coupon makes this a warm deal. I don't think there's any other Gsync 1440 contender at this price that I know of.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2931 posts
1199 upvotes
, ON
How about the ultrasharp monitor 24” 2417H for $299? Regular price is $459.

Is this a hot deal? Any extra coupon for this monitor?
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1014 posts
555 upvotes
East of Toronto
So I ordered one of their "door crasher" desktops this morning. Received a vm and email from them asking to call "due to invalid or missing credit card information which does not match your credit card company’s records" So I call the number and the message says “The department you have reached is closed.” Dell, smh...
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 13, 2007
169 posts
76 upvotes
Lake of the Woods, N…
Samsung 55" 4K HDR Smart TV - $599.99 (regularly $849.99)

The page you requested may no longer exist on Dell.com.
Where There’s a Will, There’s a Way.
Member
May 26, 2010
398 posts
163 upvotes
Calgary
Not sure how unidays work but could anyone share a code or coupon for dell?

TIA

Top