Expired Hot Deals

[Dell] Inspiron 14 5000, i5, 8/256GB, FHD IPS - $481 ($730 + $100 GC + 10% off email + 15% ebates)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2020 5:36 pm
Newbie
May 28, 2018
56 posts
44 upvotes
How has your guys experience with ordering a new one and cancelling your previous order. Live support is offline until Monday I think. Thinking about just ordering one and cancelling my existing order on Monday. Shipping date for the first one is end of next week.
Last edited by tangodown on Aug 17th, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27298 posts
12924 upvotes
Dunderhead wrote: Why not just call Dell? I found their customer service pretty helpful yesterday.
It was hit or miss for me.
They couldn't even tell me if it was 10/100 or not. I managed to find it myself.
Member
User avatar
Feb 5, 2017
349 posts
329 upvotes
Vancouver
Sgt_Strider wrote: Since you have the machine and the rest of us are waiting for Dell to ship out the laptop, can you find out the maximum resolution for video output?
Had bought it for my brother (also bought another one from this sale).
Unfortunately he doesn't have an external monitor or TV to test any output
Newbie
Sep 17, 2018
55 posts
32 upvotes
Got Ebates this morning after ordering it yesterday.

For those interested in the New Inspiron 15 5000 2 in 1:
Original Price: $1,098.99
After Instant savings and mailing List Coupon: $764.99
After Unidays: $688.49
After Tax (ON): $777.99

Ebates: $82.62
Cash Card: $100

Ends up being: $595.37
Newbie
May 10, 2018
7 posts
tempolc wrote: Got Ebates this morning after ordering it yesterday.

For those interested in the New Inspiron 15 5000 2 in 1:
Original Price: $1,098.99
After Instant savings and mailing List Coupon: $764.99
After Unidays: $688.49
After Tax (ON): $777.99

Ebates: $82.62
Cash Card: $100

Ends up being: $595.37
Which one was this? There was a New Inspiron 15 5000 that was a touch display at a retail price of 1048, but discounted to 749.99. That one ended up being $674.99 with Unidays and new email discount.

674.99 - 75 (ebates) - 100 (for GC) = ~ 510

https://www.dell.com/en-ca/shop/dell-la ... igurations
Newbie
Sep 17, 2018
55 posts
32 upvotes
AntonF10920 wrote: Which one was this? There was a New Inspiron 15 5000 that was a touch display at a retail price of 1048, but discounted to 749.99. That one ended up being $674.99 with Unidays and new email discount.

674.99 - 75 (ebates) - 100 (for GC) = ~ 510

https://www.dell.com/en-ca/shop/dell-la ... igurations
It is that one. Seem like they lower the price by a bit today: prob not worth it to contact support for an adjustment. They lowered the base price by $50.

Ontario has 13% HST.
Under new price it would be around $586.46.
Newbie
May 10, 2018
7 posts
tempolc wrote: It is that one. Seem like they lower the price by a bit today: prob not worth it to contact support for an adjustment. They lowered the base price by $50.

Ontario has 13% HST.
Under new price it would be around $586.46.
It is 586.46 without ebates, yeah? Would be even less with ebates applied.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2007
1467 posts
544 upvotes
Toronto
AntonF10920 wrote: Which one was this? There was a New Inspiron 15 5000 that was a touch display at a retail price of 1048, but discounted to 749.99. That one ended up being $674.99 with Unidays and new email discount.

674.99 - 75 (ebates) - 100 (for GC) = ~ 510

https://www.dell.com/en-ca/shop/dell-la ... igurations
ebates should be based on the price you paid before tax, so in your case $750- 20% discounts = $60 ebates, not $75.
Last edited by kasm on Aug 17th, 2019 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Sep 17, 2018
55 posts
32 upvotes
AntonF10920 wrote: It is 586.46 without ebates, yeah? Would be even less with ebates applied.
That is with ebates.
674.99*1.13*0.9-100=586.46
Newbie
May 10, 2018
7 posts
tempolc wrote: That is with ebates.
674.99*1.13*0.9-100=586.46
Oh, it was 674.99 with tax INCLUDED. Also, I was mistaken. You have the 2-in-1 model. I don't have the complete 360 rotation on the one I got. I personally have no need for it.
Sr. Member
May 25, 2007
616 posts
271 upvotes
Edmonton
Okay, i just ordered the 15" touchscreen one too. Came out to ~$17 more compared to the original 14". Going to probably keep both if there aren't any major issues.
Newbie
Sep 16, 2018
13 posts
2 upvotes
anyone willing to share an extra unidays code ? Please PM me. Thanks.

Top