Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Logitech G613 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2006
2694 posts
1175 upvotes
Freebush wrote: Got it for $75 after $25 dollar coupon around Xmas time last year.
I got it then too. It's been a decent keyboard, and I actually ended up using the bluetooth function to switch seamlessely to my ipad.
Jan 5, 2018
75 posts
166 upvotes
How's the feel of the Romer G mechanical switches? Is it equivalent to like cherry MX blue? Red? Brown?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1655 posts
507 upvotes
Toronto
Teioh wrote: wish they had the TKL version of this keyboard. I know about the short cap one they just released but that thing is $300!!
I saw that one and wanted it as well but yeah that price tag...

I have had the g613 for a little over 2 years now, was one of the few wireless “mechanical keyboards” at the time, I still have not changed the battery and it is going strong quite amazing.
I try to always turn the keyboard off every night as well.

Although the key presses are a bit loud if you work in complete silence but otherwise can’t complain.

No issues with having the symbols printed on as oppose to engraved on the key caps, read some reviews of people worried about the symbols fading over time.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
2290 posts
1410 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Bought these awhile ago but then returned when I noticed the key caps were printed as opposed to be double shot :/
May 24, 2007
547 posts
205 upvotes
No multi-device switching kills the deal for me.
Jun 26, 2013
954 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
Is wired Logitech 213 a good one which seems to fit my budget
Feb 19, 2019
24 posts
2 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
You can switch from Lightspeed to Bluetooth on different devices.
Feb 9, 2008
407 posts
329 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I've had this keyboard for over 2 years and there's 2 issues I have with it:
1. Some of the keys (I think all the non-letter/number keys like SHIFT, CTRL) go to sleep so if you haven't used the keyboard in a while, you have to wake it up first.
It's annoying when typing passwords or shortcuts (i.e. WIN + L to lock screen, CTRL + W to close tabs, etc.)
I've never noticed this issue with other logitech wireless keyboards (non-gaming).
This was supposedly fixed with a firmware update, but not completely. There was a huge thread about it on the logitech forums.
2. Recently, one of my keys (O) started repeating. I've seen other posts on the logitech forums with the same issue. Cleaning doesn't fix it, and I am just past their warranty.

Minor annoyances:
1. The logitech software for programming the G keys is junk. Especially the new one, G Hub.
2. There's no spill/drain holes that every cheap keyboard has. Might just be a membrane keyboard thing.
3. Macros sometimes repeat when you press the key once. I have one key set to close a tab (CTRL + W), but it would sometimes close 2 tabs.

Positives:
I haven't changed the battery since I bought it. I don't turn it off.

I've been looking for a replacement keyboard but the closest I can find is the Corsair K95 RGB Platinum XT, which seems to have a few bad Amazon reviews about the iCUE software and quality control.
sonick wrote: Tempting, how loud is this keyboard? Similar to cherry blue or Reds?
I think it sounded the same as the brown switches of an ASUS ROG keyboard I tried earlier today.
Sep 10, 2013
223 posts
248 upvotes
Toronto
Perfect. I've been looking for a wireless mechanical keyboard that's not crazy pricey for good quality, and this one seems to fit the bill. I bought a K380 when this work-from-home period started, but despite how much I like its tiny size, it's started to take a bit of a toll on my wrists with how cramped and low it is, using it as an everyday driver for work.

In for one!