Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Logitech MX Vertical Mouse - $99.99 (+ 10% ebates)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2020 7:57 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 4, 2008
580 posts
1115 upvotes
Toronto

[Dell] Logitech MX Vertical Mouse - $99.99 (+ 10% ebates)

This mouse has been out since late 2018, but if anyone's been eyeing it, now could be a good time at $99.99 (Reg $129.99, currently $119 on Amazon). According to CCC, $99.98 is the lowest it's been on Amazon.

Add on the 10% ebates, and it comes in at $90+tax.

Note: Anker does make a cheaper option (wired and wireless), but I don't have experience with those or this MX Vertical. Just sharing in case anyone is interested.
Last edited by easy-e on Feb 10th, 2020 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Dec 20, 2018
804 posts
1228 upvotes
I was just thinking about trying this out. Now that I see it being discounted on Dell, I'd have to think that it'll be much cheaper in not too much time.
Outlaw ellipses and apostrophes.
Jan 19, 2017
807 posts
885 upvotes
Kitchener
anthony9 wrote: I was just thinking about trying this out. Now that I see it being discounted on Dell, I'd have to think that it'll be much cheaper in not too much time.
As the OP noted. Anker makes a cheaper one. Ive used this one for about a year, budget friendly option if you'd like to try out a vertical mouse.

https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-Wireless-Ve ... 214&sr=8-3
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1972 posts
1544 upvotes
Vancouver
rtookey wrote: As the OP noted. Anker makes a cheaper one. Ive used this one for about a year, budget friendly option if you'd like to try out a vertical mouse.

https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-Wireless-Ve ... 214&sr=8-3
I use the Anker at work at the Logitech at home. The Anker is awesome value, but fairly low quality compared to the Logitech. My rubber has come off the scroll wheel too, but I will fix it whenever I remember to bring glue to work lol.
Dec 13, 2012
832 posts
584 upvotes
TORONTO
I was looking at getting one of these to try out...but not having their hyperscroll on the wheel was a deal breaker for me. So used to that feature now on my Logitech mice that I don't think I can go back.
Feb 26, 2017
612 posts
428 upvotes
I’ve been using the anker. It really helps carpel tunnel. Like a lot. I would also second that it’s cheap construction. But for 30 bucks you could buy 3 of them for this price.
Jan 20, 2019
501 posts
880 upvotes
Today I learned what a vertical mouse is. Thanks OP!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)