[Dell] Alienware 34 Curved Gaming Monitor - AW3420DW $1,104.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2020 9:45 am
[OP]
Aug 20, 2020
1 posts
2 upvotes

[Dell] Alienware 34 Curved Gaming Monitor - AW3420DW $1,104.99

First time posting so not sure if I have the format down right.
Just found this deal so I thought it was worth making an account to post.
Listed price: $1,839.99
Hot Deals: - $540.00
Coupon "PAYPAL15": - $195.00
Total: $1,104.99
5 replies
Sep 9, 2014
616 posts
486 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Only missing Ebates/Rakuten 15% cash back to make it a hot deal. Without cash back, it’s still expensive... be patient wait... :)
Aug 18, 2010
545 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
ericli007 wrote: Only missing Ebates/Rakuten 15% cash back to make it a hot deal. Without cash back, it’s still expensive... be patient wait... :)
Ebates has been at 2% for the last 2-3 weeks. I've been checking every day. :(
Nov 26, 2019
75 posts
82 upvotes
vancouver
The cheapest I saw this monitor for was back in March where I managed to get it for just under $1000 before tax. I posted about it here back then too. Link to it if you're curious. I was able to get 10% back from rakuten at the time so it was a pretty decent deal.

The monitor is amazing by the way. I love it. It's just a little bright initially and I do feel like my eyes are strained. Could be my lighting in my room or just the brightness on the monitor itself. It's amazing otherwise.
Nov 24, 2008
248 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Man turn down the brightness! I have the monitor as well and it is a must to turn down. I think I play at about 39% brightness.

I bought this monitor 1 1/2 years ago at around 1149 price point and have no regrets. BUT for the money I would wait for next gen monitors. The new Samsung's look very promising.
TravisR93419 wrote: The cheapest I saw this monitor for was back in March where I managed to get it for just under $1000 before tax. I posted about it here back then too. Link to it if you're curious. I was able to get 10% back from rakuten at the time so it was a pretty decent deal.

The monitor is amazing by the way. I love it. It's just a little bright initially and I do feel like my eyes are strained. Could be my lighting in my room or just the brightness on the monitor itself. It's amazing otherwise.
Apr 9, 2006
493 posts
68 upvotes
Which Samsung model? I’m looking to get a big screen and leaning towards 49” rather than 34”. I’m not a gamer. Only for work and for the looks. Hugging Face. Any suggestion? Anybody have or know about using 2 curved monitors vs a 49” curved. Is it still good in terms the benefits curved monitors bring?
djpate86 wrote: Man turn down the brightness! I have the monitor as well and it is a must to turn down. I think I play at about 39% brightness.

I bought this monitor 1 1/2 years ago at around 1149 price point and have no regrets. BUT for the money I would wait for next gen monitors. The new Samsung's look very promising.