Expired Hot Deals

[Dell] Over 40% off LG TVs

  • Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2014 4:56 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 21, 2007
111 posts
18 upvotes

[Dell] Over 40% off LG TVs

47" for $699 is a good price if you're looking for a 3D SMART TV.
24 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2488 posts
2815 upvotes
Fredericton
Your post is appreciated, please put the business name in the title for ease of reading.
Jr. Member
Mar 16, 2006
151 posts
36 upvotes
Mississauga
Bordak wrote: Your post is appreciated, please put the business name in the title for ease of reading.
I like your style.
Sr. Member
Aug 4, 2010
691 posts
277 upvotes
Not Winnipeg
The cheaper LGs are the 5400 series so i'd probably skip those. They have big issues with the "soap opera" effect.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2012
1187 posts
184 upvotes
Vancouver
ahhell wrote: The cheaper LGs are the 5400 series so i'd probably skip those. They have big issues with the "soap opera" effect.
What 50" TV should I get? No need for 3d or internet features.

Edit: doesn't have to be from dell. What should I stay away from?
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2012
1187 posts
184 upvotes
Vancouver
ahhell wrote: This is a much better TV IF you can find stock:
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/lg- ... f2e951en02

Yeah i know it has all that "smart" garbage (i don't care about those features either). If you look at reviews though, it's a much better tv than the 5400s
OOS in Vancouver. I'm not limiting my choices from dell only. Just wanted a general idea on what to look for or stay away from.
Sr. Member
Jan 12, 2013
580 posts
539 upvotes
Halifax
Just bought the same 55" from Superstore during their latest no tax event for $748.00 (redeemed some PC points to make it a super deal) and it's honestly a great TV for the price. I would like to have someone show where you can get a cheaper 55" 120Hz 1080p TV from. Buy it with a CC that automatically extends the warranty and I can't see many reasons to skip it. The 5400 seems to have good reviews from what I can see and the soap opera effect isn't very noticeable to me. 2 HDMI ports was a compromise tho.

http://reviews.lcdtvbuyingguide.com/lg- ... n5400.html
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 25, 2009
2563 posts
1312 upvotes
Winnipeg
LegobrandonCP wrote: What 50" TV should I get? No need for 3d or internet features.

Edit: doesn't have to be from dell. What should I stay away from?
Head on over to Target, they still blowing away big tv's at 30% off.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 7, 2012
862 posts
525 upvotes
Ontario
Been in the market for a TV with built in Netflix app. Any pm opportunities?
Your advertisement here
Member
Jan 15, 2006
297 posts
147 upvotes
I have browsed all current models last 2 weeks in the 1k range. I finally bought this one at 850$ last week at walmart : http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lg-55-ln575 ... 0110953622 Seems like a good deal but over now. Still, that model impressed me in store. I also bought a 50 inch Samsung 50eh5300 from costco for 730$ + 60$ for 5 years warranty extension. This one is a 60hz with pretty good blacks and contrast but with narrow viewing angle. I will return this one but for a 50 inch TV with no frills it IS very good. Ho and that is a perfect TV for gamers with one of the lowest input lag on the market (26ms). I voted for the LG with higher input lag (44ms) even if TV will be used for gaming mainly cause of the wider viewing angle and better image quality. But dont misunderstand me, the 50 inch samsung is very good and a very good deal at Costco ! They sell it around 900$ elsewhere. Good luck !
Sr. Member
Aug 4, 2010
691 posts
277 upvotes
Not Winnipeg
Nataq wrote: I have browsed all current models last 2 weeks in the 1k range. I finally bought this one at 850$ last week at walmart : http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lg-55-ln575 ... 0110953622 Seems like a good deal but over now. Still, that model impressed me in store. I also bought a 50 inch Samsung 50eh5300 from costco for 730$ + 60$ for 5 years warranty extension. This one is a 60hz with pretty good blacks and contrast but with narrow viewing angle. I will return this one but for a 50 inch TV with no frills it IS very good. Ho and that is a perfect TV for gamers with one of the lowest input lag on the market (26ms). I voted for the LG with higher input lag (44ms) even if TV will be used for gaming mainly cause of the wider viewing angle and better image quality. But dont misunderstand me, the 50 inch samsung is very good and a very good deal at Costco ! They sell it around 900$ elsewhere. Good luck !
Crap. That LG was on for 850 last week?? I have a sad now. I would have bought that in a second.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3622 posts
497 upvotes
Nataq wrote: I have browsed all current models last 2 weeks in the 1k range. I finally bought this one at 850$ last week at walmart : http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lg-55-ln575 ... 0110953622 !
I have the 60 inch model of that tv... I love it... It does everything I want it to do... I can watch netflix on it and the best part of it... I can stream all my movies from my pc wireless
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 6, 2013
49 posts
20 upvotes
use coupon Code: L5MPZD0W5F1PM6 for additional $50 off if you go with any TV over $1000
Sr. Member
Dec 1, 2007
741 posts
132 upvotes
St Thomas, ON
hax90 wrote: 47" for $699 is a good price if you're looking for a 3D SMART TV.
Showing $799 now?

Top