• Dec 29th, 2004 11:13 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 26, 2001
306 posts
1 upvote

Dell PocketDJ $249

well, In the latest flyer its listed as $249.,. Amyone know how to get this price via dell.ca or other link.

The CSR mentioned that this price is only thru phone, with shipping of $25. I need to add few more coupons to get a lower price, thus looking for the $249 link.

Also the CSR (sick of those indians ) mentioned that many Corporate accounts cliam that their price is $200 for PocketDJ...Any clue or help how to get the $200 deal online....

Thanks to all who post or PM.

SS
SS
Calgary
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9752 posts
1247 upvotes
GTA
I just went to the dell page today and was coming here to post this.. it shows as $249 on the web

http://www1.ca.dell.com/content/product ... l=en&s=bsd

Unfortunately, I don't think I can use my 15% coupon off this discounted price. But, if I took 15% off the orginal price it would have been a better deal (another $10 cheaper!)
Dec 31, 2001
760 posts
BC
Audio quality wise, how's this one compared to other mp3 player? Can it be used as mobile drive?
Dec 31, 2001
760 posts
BC
They charge $25 for shipping. > :(
Dec 15, 2003
691 posts
1 upvote
i think this is just a rebadged creative unit, so it should b quality

dont think ill will ever own anything that says dell on it :twisted:
ridin high, livin free
[OP]
Jul 26, 2001
306 posts
1 upvote
On Dec 27, it was free shipping with $279 price (& all coupons could be used)....On dec 28, today, it shows $249 but no free shipping (no coupons can be stacked)...

damn Dell, it plays the tricks very well....also with the new discount one cannot use the 15% discount on peripherals....
YLSF wrote:I just went to the dell page today and was coming here to post this.. it shows as $249 on the web

http://www1.ca.dell.com/content/product ... l=en&s=bsd

Unfortunately, I don't think I can use my 15% coupon off this discounted price. But, if I took 15% off the orginal price it would have been a better deal (another $10 cheaper!)
SS
Calgary
Dec 31, 2001
760 posts
BC
junglebass wrote:i think this is just a rebadged creative unit, so it should b quality

dont think ill will ever own anything that says dell on it :twisted:
You think creative mp3 player is b quality?
Dec 15, 2003
691 posts
1 upvote
Raxel wrote:You think creative mp3 player is b quality?
heh, no i just short type on msg boards, b = be

i have a creative muvo and i like it, imo creative is: a quality
ridin high, livin free