Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Dell Refurbished] Dell Refurbished coupon codes

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2020 10:03 am
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2002
2261 posts
488 upvotes
@karembeu What's the difference between the 3020,7020, and 9020 systems? They all look very similar in that they are small form factor? That's a pretty good price for a i5 system with the discount. I get about $220 shipped including taxes to Alberta. Throw in the eBates.... er Rakuten cashback, and you're golden!
My avatar is Shandi Finnessey
Play Hay Day!
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1450 posts
757 upvotes
HunkaHunkaBurningLove wrote: @karembeu What's the difference between the 3020,7020, and 9020 systems? They all look very similar in that they are small form factor? That's a pretty good price for a i5 system with the discount. I get about $220 shipped including taxes to Alberta. Throw in the eBates.... er Rakuten cashback, and you're golden!
HunkaHunkaBurningLove,

In general the 3-series is more entry level initial component options, and often has less expansion capability. The 7-series tend to be the mainline systems that most companies lease, and the 9-series are a little higher end initial component options, and more expansion options. You can scan through the docs below to see the various config options they came with, and you can see there really isn't too much difference for like-spec'd units, especially if you are not looking to expand or upgrade.

https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en ... sktop/docs

I have always ended up with 7-series, more due to availability than anything else, as they tend to be the ones we have the most volume in ... and I have to buy last, after the sales :) People seem to be down on the 3-series, but I don't see any issue with them. Maybe just psychology, people like higher numbers :)

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Jan 25, 2016
36 posts
2 upvotes
Are there Alienware gaming desktops up for refurb offerings as well?
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1450 posts
757 upvotes
Desian wrote: Are there Alienware gaming desktops up for refurb offerings as well?
Desian, we VERY rarely get any Alienware through. All the inventory is off lease, so the companies leasing tend to go for the Dell business lines, OptiPlex and Latitude. Not sure we have had any Alienware through in a couple of years.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11746 posts
1770 upvotes
Vancouver
Is the thread only re: refurbs? In any event I’ve always wanted an all in one.

Any deals on these new or refurbished?
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1450 posts
757 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: Is the thread only re: refurbs? In any event I’ve always wanted an all in one.

Any deals on these new or refurbished?
trellaine201, we don't currently have any AIO in stock, but I know we have some 9030 AIO coming through soon. Hoping to have them processed and available before the end of the month.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1450 posts
757 upvotes
We are running a 12 hour flash sale, featuring Latitude 3350 laptops.

DELL FLASH SALE !!! 33% off all Dell Latitude 3350 laptops.
Systems feature 5th gen processor, HD display, 8 GB RAM, and Windows 10.
No coupon is required for this offer. Prices are as marked, and discount is already applied.
Cannot be combined with other offers or coupons. Limited quantities available. TODAY ONLY. Sale ends September 17th, 2019.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1450 posts
757 upvotes
We have another Friday Flash Sale running, this time featuring 50% off 3020 desktops.

FLASH SALE !!! 50% off all Dell OptiPlex 3020 desktops.
No coupon is required for this offer. Prices are as marked and discount is already applied.
Cannot be combined with other offers or coupons. Limited quantities available. TODAY ONLY. Sale ends September 20th, 2019.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1450 posts
757 upvotes
We have a Month End Blowout Sale running.

Dell Refurbished Month End Blowout
25% Off Dell laptops, desktops, workstations, monitors, and servers, including already discounted clearance items, with coupon code MONTHEND25
Excludes warranty. Limited Quantities available. Sale ends Monday, September 30th, 2019.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1450 posts
757 upvotes
Not a coupon code, per se, but we do have some special pricing running on select 3020 desktops, while supplies last.

Special pricing on select 3020 desktops. No coupon required, buy now, ONLY $199. While supplies last.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1450 posts
757 upvotes
spots01 wrote: Only Win8.1 Home??
I've found most people don't really need, or use, the extra Pro features at home, like BitLocker, domain join, hyper-v, group policies, encrypting file system, remote desktop etc. More technical users will, but it's a choice :)

~ John @ DellRefurbished

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (4 members and 1 guest)

packet1, karembeu, dmc69, GaryC170