Expired Hot Deals

Dell

SteelSeries Arctis 7 - 2019 Edition - headset - full size - 2.4 GHz - wireless - black (CAD $159.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2021 10:55 pm
53 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2143 posts
1645 upvotes
Canada
For some reason link wont work for me? Looks like its $18X* elsewhere.
Aug 25, 2021
3 posts
18 upvotes
Québec, QC
Best headset I've ever had.
Even after over 2 years the battery life keeps surprising me, it lasts a long time (>24h) and it requires very little time to recharge.
May 9, 2020
165 posts
531 upvotes
jbone14 wrote: For some reason link wont work for me? Looks like its $18X* elsewhere.
Its probably your adblocker. idk why but it always happens with Dell, instantly closes
Last edited by Cronos647 on Oct 14th, 2021 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2143 posts
1645 upvotes
Canada
Cronos647 wrote: Its probably your adblocker. IDK why but it always happens with Dell, instantly closes
You're bang on! Paused it and it works. Thanks for the tip!
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1750 posts
1364 upvotes
AB
Best headset I've ever used. Been using it for 2 years daily for at least 8 hours a day for work/play. Still looks and performs like new. Battery lasts 20+ hours.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1750 posts
1364 upvotes
AB
PSA: If you are unable to open the link, disable your adblock and it should work.
Nov 19, 2014
24 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mine has problems charging, it wont even charge when its turned off and sometimes you turn it on and then it will turn off after awhile and stop charging. A ton of times ive gone to use it and its dead even when its been plugged in.
Jun 5, 2016
44 posts
25 upvotes
mrblue81 wrote: Mine has problems charging, it wont even charge when its turned off and sometimes you turn it on and then it will turn off after awhile and stop charging. A ton of times ive gone to use it and its dead even when its been plugged in.
Try to make sure your using the charger that came with it. I've realized with my arctis 9x that if I use another cable it doesn't charge properly.
Jan 10, 2018
323 posts
944 upvotes
Bought for the PS5, but after looking into it, there seems to be some compatibility issues, and you'll need to purchase their GameDAC device for decent sound. Cancelled order as a result.
Sep 26, 2010
60 posts
18 upvotes
Been using these since 2018 if i remember correctly. battery life is still good, sound is still good. only issue i had last week was the ear cushion tear while in my laptop bag
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
1656 posts
941 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How's the audio quality on the Arctic 7 ? Is it worth springing the extra for the Arctic 9 ?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2253 posts
969 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Website mentions it works with PS4, is it safe to assume it will work with PS5 also?
Dec 31, 2006
720 posts
151 upvotes
Shady67 wrote: Bought for the PS5, but after looking into it, there seems to be some compatibility issues, and you'll need to purchase their GameDAC device for decent sound. Cancelled order as a result.
I've been using this headset since PS5 launch and haven't experience any issues.
Apr 16, 2009
610 posts
157 upvotes
I love this headset, I also figured out that I could add another audio source when using the usb dongle connected to one source, I can use the headphone jack to connect directly to another source such as Discord on a phone.
Jul 20, 2015
214 posts
197 upvotes
ON
Recently got this headset after trying out the Logitech G733. Sad that the charger is micro-usb, but sound and battery life is decent. Highly recommend swapping off the stock earpads and getting the replacement leather/velour (if you find discomfort from the airweave one and ask steelseries nicely by opening a ticket, they might offer you a code for free earpad replacements off their website) or 3rd party ones to make it more comfy.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2253 posts
969 upvotes
Montréal, QC
ofdoom wrote: I love this headset, I also figured out that I could add another audio source when using the usb dongle connected to one source, I can use the headphone jack to connect directly to another source such as Discord on a phone.
Does the mic works with Discord? Or is only audio?
Would be great for cross-play games with friends on PC.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2004
1098 posts
115 upvotes
I don't get why Steelseries stopped retailers from selling the 7x here. It's not like people don't buy Xboxes in Canada.
Nov 30, 2013
667 posts
676 upvotes
It has been going on sale from time to time at this price. So you don’t need to hurry. I like Steelseries headphone. My old first gen is still looking brand new. Got this one used and happy with it. I highly recommended it.

The pro wired should also be on sale as well for $189. The pro sound apparently the best for gaming headphones. So consider that as well if listening to musics matter more for you.