• Apr 16th, 2020 11:55 am
[OP]
Oct 27, 2014
543 posts
1048 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Dell] YMMV 10% off Dell Purchases using Amex up to $1000 credits

Saw this in my Amex offers
"Use your registered Card online at Dell.ca/workdeals between April 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020 and you’ll receive 10% off every purchase, up to a maximum redemption of $1,000 during the offer period."
It is up to 1000 in total credits, so you can purchase up to $10k and still be eligible to 10% off
Register with your amex card if you are invited to this offer.

"Until 30/09/2020, each time you make a qualifying purchase online at www.dell.ca/workdeals, you can get a statement credit equivalent to 10% of the total purchase transaction after taxes and shipping, charged to your registered Card during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account. In the case of an online purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the registered card is charged on the shipping date and that date occurs after the offer ends. Delivery of purchase(s) is only available within Canada.
Offer is for purchases made online only at www.dell.ca/workdeals, only valid on orders paid for in CAD and shipped within Canada. Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes Dell Technologies partner portal, Dell Advantage program, repairs, refurbished products, Dell Financial Services, Dell for Home, Dell for Work, Dell Partner Direct, Dell Premier, and authorized retailers. Offer is non-transferable. You can earn up to a maximum of $1,000 in statement credit(s) per registered Card during the offer period. "
Images
  • AmexOffer.JPG
4 replies
Mar 20, 2020
6 posts
1 upvote
Damn, nothing in mine!

Was this in the App? What card do you have?
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12518 posts
3390 upvotes
Scarberia
i also got 1pt for each 1$ spent , amex platinum card...is that the same as 10% back cb? hopefully rakuten has like 10% cb on dell.ca soon, so we can save 20%!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
[OP]
Oct 27, 2014
543 posts
1048 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CedarRFD wrote: Damn, nothing in mine!

Was this in the App? What card do you have?
I have the business platinum. Yes it is in the app
Mar 8, 2009
413 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
This offer is for purchases through dell.ca/workdeals, which I believe has a different product selection from the Dell regular site unless I'm mistaken. No gaming monitors for example.