Expired Hot Deals

[DellRefurbished.ca] 30% - 50% off on Dell laptop, desktops.

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2019 1:05 am
[OP]
Member
Sep 5, 2015
212 posts
642 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[DellRefurbished.ca] 30% - 50% off on Dell laptop, desktops.

https://www.dellrefurbished.ca/


Save up to 50% with Cyber Monday Deals from Dell

Use coupon code CYBERMONDAY for the following offers:
30% off Dell laptops, including Clearance items.
30-50% Off 23" FHD all-in-one (AIO) desktops with Intel Core i5 and i7 processor:

- 30% off Dell OptiPlex 9030 AIO, with Core i5, from only $314
- 50% off 9030 AIO, with Core i7 no touch screen, only $334
- 50% off 9030 AIO, with Core i7 and touch screen, only $349

No coupon needed for the following offers, prices are already discounted:
Dell E-series laptop docking station, only $29
$10 off 1-yr extended warranty, now only $39 / $29 for LT / DT
Dell monitors, Professional Series 20" monitor, only $59

Limited quantities available. Two days only. Offer ends Tuesday, Dec. 3rd.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2004
1015 posts
819 upvotes
All the mini-Towers gone !!!

Congrats to those who got one !!!
Member
Sep 12, 2018
297 posts
180 upvotes
Yep, I really regret not getting the 3020 for $149.

Now I will have to wait until boxing day to get my Plex server.
Koodo - $35/5GB
Zoomer - $40/6GB
Telus - 2x $40/25GB
Banned
Nov 13, 2019
155 posts
111 upvotes
I just want a Small Form Factor, but none of those (Skylake) are on sale.
Verified Rep
User avatar
Oct 7, 2008
1471 posts
773 upvotes
All the standard desktops were on sale during Black Friday. Once we get through all the BF/CM orders, and re-process more inventory, I may try and re-run some of the offers.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Member
Sep 12, 2018
297 posts
180 upvotes
karembeu wrote: All the standard desktops were on sale during Black Friday. Once we get through all the BF/CM orders, and re-process more inventory, I may try and re-run some of the offers.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Any idea when these possible offers would happen?

Also, what was the difference between the 3020 for $149 and $159? I've asked here but didn't get an answer.
Koodo - $35/5GB
Zoomer - $40/6GB
Telus - 2x $40/25GB
Verified Rep
User avatar
Oct 7, 2008
1471 posts
773 upvotes
Justonemore wrote: Any idea when these possible offers would happen?

Also, what was the difference between the 3020 for $149 and $159? I've asked here but didn't get an answer.
I am at the warehouse tomorrow, to review our BF/CM sales, and start the process to replenish and restock ahead of the holidays. I have to head out of town for a few days, for some Dell events out West, but once we have more stock, and I am able to set something up, I imagine we would be looking end of next week (likely around Friday the 13th?)

~ John @ DellRefurbished

I believe the only difference between the 3020 at $149 and $159 was Win 8 Home versus Pro.
Member
Sep 12, 2018
297 posts
180 upvotes
karembeu wrote: I am at the warehouse tomorrow, to review our BF/CM sales, and start the process to replenish and restock ahead of the holidays. I have to head out of town for a few days, for some Dell events out West, but once we have more stock, and I am able to set something up, I imagine we would be looking end of next week (likely around Friday the 13th?)

~ John @ DellRefurbished

I believe the only difference between the 3020 at $149 and $159 was Win 8 Home versus Pro.
Thank you for your answers.

Any chance we get a cheaper option with no OS like the 9020 for $119 at dellrefurbished.com? I am sure all the Linux users like me would appreciate.
Koodo - $35/5GB
Zoomer - $40/6GB
Telus - 2x $40/25GB
Verified Rep
User avatar
Oct 7, 2008
1471 posts
773 upvotes
Justonemore wrote: Thank you for your answers.

Any chance we get a cheaper option with no OS like the 9020 for $119 at dellrefurbished.com? I am sure all the Linux users like me would appreciate.
Unfortunately we do not have any no OS models available. I run Linux on my (old venerable 1st gen) XPS 13, so I feel you :)

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Sr. Member
May 13, 2015
884 posts
1213 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
got the 9030 AIO, with Core i7 no touch screen for $334. wife needed a desktop.

pretty good deal considering it's an i7 and has the 23" 1080p monitor. cool thing is that it has hdmi in and out... so you can use it as a monitor for an xbox or whatever.

no ssd which kind of sucks... and crappy video card, but it's not going to be used for gaming... but the processor is good, 8gb of ram is alright... and 500gb storage is fine too.

looks like the touch screen is sold out, which sucks because it wasn't much more expensive... oh well. still fine.
Member
Sep 12, 2018
297 posts
180 upvotes
karembeu wrote: Unfortunately we do not have any no OS models available. I run Linux on my (old venerable 1st gen) XPS 13, so I feel you :)

~ John @ DellRefurbished
@karembeu Any hope to have a promotion this boxing day?
Koodo - $35/5GB
Zoomer - $40/6GB
Telus - 2x $40/25GB
Verified Rep
User avatar
Oct 7, 2008
1471 posts
773 upvotes
Justonemore wrote: @karembeu Any hope to have a promotion this boxing day?
Of course! :) Boxing Week Sale will be posted on December 27th.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Newbie
Jun 14, 2012
45 posts
28 upvotes
ORILLIA
Fantastic. I am looking for a couple of i5 or i7 sff desktops.

Have a great Christmas.

Top