Expired Hot Deals

[DellRefurbished.ca] Dell refurbished 25% off store wide

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2019 3:26 pm
[OP]
Member
Dec 24, 2011
266 posts
53 upvotes
Pickering

[DellRefurbished.ca] Dell refurbished 25% off store wide

MONTH END BLOWOUT
25% Off all Dell laptops, desktops, monitors, workstations, and servers,
including already discounted items in Clearance.

CODE:MONTHEND25
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 26th, 2019 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added retailer
9 replies
Sr. Member
Apr 18, 2017
581 posts
1144 upvotes
I guess I'm the one to break the news. This is cold as they continuously have better sales/flash sales.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 21, 2009
2142 posts
1278 upvotes
North Vancouver
User131439 wrote: I guess I'm the one to break the news. This is cold as they continuously have better sales/flash sales.
What's the biggest discount you've seen in the last 12 months or so, 40%? or do they not go that high any more?
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)
Sr. Member
Dec 2, 2004
924 posts
766 upvotes
Sorcerer wrote: What's the biggest discount you've seen in the last 12 months or so, 40%? or do they not go that high any more?
They recently had a 50% off on a limited selection of PCs here:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/dellrefu ... #p31467054

most are Small Form Factor, so they are less appealing for Gaming/UHD 4k Media Center Upgrades ... and also the shipping adds to the cost ...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 21, 2009
2142 posts
1278 upvotes
North Vancouver
Ok, thanks Frugal69.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1469 posts
574 upvotes
User131439 wrote: I guess I'm the one to break the news. This is cold as they continuously have better sales/flash sales.
The normal prices are so outrageously high that the 25-50% off sales are still usually nothing too impressive. Awhile ago they had optiplex 7010's with 3rd gen i5's on "sale" for $199... But odds are you can find a university or business that is selling off their older hardware locally for less. Last year i picked up an optiplex 9020 with a 4th gen i5 for $140 to act as a plex server, from a guy who does purchasing for the local university. When i went to pick it up, there was literally a pallet of them. He pulled one off the top, asked me to test it out and look it over and if there was anything wrong let him know so he could grab a different one(all with the same specs, just differing levels of wear or cosmetic damage) from the pile.
Sr. Member
Dec 10, 2007
601 posts
418 upvotes
Arviat
25% off including clearance is not bad. I was able to grab a nice 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Latitude 12 E7250 for $299 on same promo last month.
Sr. Member
Feb 18, 2014
641 posts
1245 upvotes
All their IPS monitors disappeared overnight from their site... not that 25% off would have made a real difference to their inflated prices anyway.
Newbie
Apr 23, 2009
34 posts
109 upvotes
shorfd wrote: All their IPS monitors disappeared overnight from their site... not that 25% off would have made a real difference to their inflated prices anyway.
They were all bought today.
Sr. Member
Dec 2, 2004
924 posts
766 upvotes
Scott86 wrote: The normal prices are so outrageously high that the 25-50% off sales are still usually nothing too impressive. Awhile ago they had optiplex 7010's with 3rd gen i5's on "sale" for $199... But odds are you can find a university or business that is selling off their older hardware locally for less. Last year i picked up an optiplex 9020 with a 4th gen i5 for $140 to act as a plex server, from a guy who does purchasing for the local university. When i went to pick it up, there was literally a pallet of them. He pulled one off the top, asked me to test it out and look it over and if there was anything wrong let him know so he could grab a different one(all with the same specs, just differing levels of wear or cosmetic damage) from the pile.
Yes, I totally agree with your statement. There is oversupply of businesses refreshing their desktops, unfortunately they are mostly Small Form Factor. If you check eBAY, the US has many listings for really cheap Optiplex desktops 3rd and 4th Gen (even by the Pallet/Lot or multiple units available) ...

Top