Expired Hot Deals

[DellRefurbished.ca] dell refurbished - 40% off work stations 20% off desktops

Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1514 upvotes
Tee . Oh
appuchu wrote: New to dell refurbished, Any idea as why Grade A prices are lower than Grade B though below link states Grade B are further discounted
https://www.dellrefurbished.com/cosmetic-grades

https://www.dellrefurbished.ca/item/del ... 240611&p=1

Any thoughts please?

Also is it a good choice for basic browsing, YouTube and emails?
The ones posted that are more expensive are probably newer machines they received that they just refurbished and have just been posted on the site. There's also only 1 of each of them. They discount the machines the longer they have been up on the site.

Any machine you buy nowadays is good enough for basic browsing, YouTube, emails. etc.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Dec 2, 2004
996 posts
802 upvotes
All I see are outdated 3-series, and some 4-series with 4GB ram ... for $200 ... no-brainer - easy pass

Not sure what you would do with these, just an internet terminal running at 95Watts TDP ... not really worth keeping on 24hrs as a file server ...

Get a firestick 4k for 4k playback > these internet terminals ... we are now in the 11th gen, so 3rd gen is 8gens behind ...
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1514 upvotes
Tee . Oh
frugal69 wrote: All I see are outdated 3-series, and some 4-series with 4GB ram ... for $200 ... no-brainer - easy pass

Not sure what you would do with these, just an internet terminal running at 95Watts TDP ... not really worth keeping on 24hrs as a file server ...

Get a firestick 4k for 4k playback > these internet terminals ... we are now in the 11th gen, so 3rd gen is 8gens behind ...
I bought one of these machines for my Dad to use when the last sale was on. It came to $190 after tax + shipping. Good enough for his needs of email, surfing web, and YouTube. I wouldn't buy any machine with a regular HDD though. Only buy something that has a SSD drive, which none of the machines right now have when I took a brief look at their site.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]