Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Toronto -> Hong Kong (via US) RT $843 [late Sept-Nov]

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2014 1:58 pm
May 27, 2007
16088 posts
4769 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto -> Hong Kong (via US) RT $843 [late Sept-Nov]

Deal Link:
Price:
$843.16
Appears Delta is putting on a sale. The itinerary is pretty brutal (25 hrs), but if you don't mind it, it's a good price.
Tickets are booked in V class, which maps to 100% miles when accumulating on Alaska's Mileage Plan.

Fare should be valid from late September to November. One free stop over permitted per direction in North America.
Bookable on Delta.com

Happy flying! ;)
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
18 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1501 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal,QC
People who booked the 450$ deal this year like me and who is traveling to hkg after oct is having layover in seattle instead of tokyo!
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2757 posts
1630 upvotes
Ontario
irodeo wrote: People who booked the 450$ deal this year like me and who is traveling to hkg after oct is having layover in seattle instead of tokyo!
Same here, I was hoping to try out some sushi at Tokyo airport...oh well.
Banned
Sep 1, 2012
1783 posts
78 upvotes
irodeo wrote: People who booked the 450$ deal this year like me and who is traveling to hkg after oct is having layover in seattle instead of tokyo!
when the hell there is 450
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3254 posts
927 upvotes
Toronto
noNuser wrote: when the hell there is 450
LolLol, uu missedmissed tbatthat dealdeal. . . II paidpaid $458 allall inin. . WasWas longlong flightflight butbut soso worthworth itit. . . StayedStayed aa weekweek. LovedLoved itit therethere. WouldWould gogo backback inin aa heartbeatheartbeat ifif itit everever comescomes againagain.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3254 posts
927 upvotes
Toronto
Whats with my fone repeating words... Sorry
Banned
Sep 1, 2012
1783 posts
78 upvotes
ShylocK wrote: Whats with my fone repeating words... Sorry
When? Did you brought this ticket
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2256 posts
6076 upvotes
Vancouver
The crazy ~$450 to ~$600 Delta deal was back in May I believe. It only lasted a few days, but A LOT of people (including me!) got in on it since there were cheap fares from many Canadian cities (Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, etc.) to many major destinations in Asia (Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo, etc.), for many dates in both 2014 and 2015.

Snooze you lose, unfortunately.
Banned
Sep 1, 2012
1783 posts
78 upvotes
coolwasabi wrote: The crazy ~$450 to ~$600 Delta deal was back in May I believe. It only lasted a few days, but A LOT of people (including me!) got in on it since there were cheap fares from many Canadian cities (Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, etc.) to many major destinations in Asia (Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo, etc.), for many dates in both 2014 and 2015.

Snooze you lose, unfortunately.

I paid 700 for the flight from YYZ to hkg? Or vacouver to Toronto?

When is your departure date? And return
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
26763 posts
9333 upvotes
where I belong
I posted the $500 Delta deal on May 14th, it lasted a day? The best part is the schedule was wide open for this mistake fare, well into April 2015

[DEAD] Delta Toronto/YVR-Hong Kong/Seoul (HKG/ICN) ~$500 - RedFlagDeals.com Forums
dead-delta-toronto-yvr-hong-kong-seoul- ... a-1481585/
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2003
1167 posts
340 upvotes
I dont think the cheap Delta fares were a price error...just a pretty damn good sale.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1501 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal,QC
843 is a good price too!
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
26763 posts
9333 upvotes
where I belong
KennethToronto wrote: I dont think the cheap Delta fares were a price error...just a pretty damn good sale.
Back to this topic again eh........ anyway, call it whatever you wish, it's definitely a price error in my opinion. Maybe just not a CRAZY/FREE price error
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2011
1453 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
jerryhung wrote: Back to this topic again eh........ anyway, call it whatever you wish, it's definitely a price error in my opinion. Maybe just not a CRAZY/FREE price error
negative, i booked my flight on the phone with a delta agent and she had confirmed it was a sale exclusive for canada only
Jul 4, 2007
332 posts
95 upvotes
Edmonton
AMVSQG wrote: negative, i booked my flight on the phone with a delta agent and she had confirmed it was a sale exclusive for canada only
That May sale, I called and called that day and it took forever and I kept getting disconnected. Calling from Edmonton. It seemed like all the $450 ones were gone but I finally got one for $850 to HKG in November. Which I thought was still ok, even though it was planned to go through Minneapolis (!). Girlfriend wasn't happy about that, but then a month ago they changed mine too, to going through SEA then Soeul-Inchon, so whatever.
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2007
1306 posts
653 upvotes
Toronto
Ya they are shutting down decades old NRT-HKG route.

No more YYZ-DTW-NRT-HKG... :'(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)