Expired Hot Deals

Denny's

[May 4] Healthcare Workers / First Responders - Free Grand Slam

  • Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2020 2:08 am
14 replies
Member
Feb 5, 2012
215 posts
306 upvotes
Woodbridge
excluding: Belleville, Cranbrook, Delta Park, Dundas, Kamloops Trans Canada, Kingston (Benson Street), Lancaster, Lloydminster, Merritt, Mississauga, Napanee, Niagra, Nepean, Quesnel, Revelstoke, St. Claire, St. Thomas, Vaughn, Whitby, William’s Lake and Woodbridge
Sr. Member
Apr 17, 2015
674 posts
512 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Looks great, except for those working the next 24 hrs without take out privileges! Winking Face

Remember you get this on your birthday too!.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2005
3637 posts
1438 upvotes
Toronto
floyder70 wrote: excluding: Belleville, Cranbrook, Delta Park, Dundas, Kamloops Trans Canada, Kingston (Benson Street), Lancaster, Lloydminster, Merritt, Mississauga, Napanee, Niagra, Nepean, Quesnel, Revelstoke, St. Claire, St. Thomas, Vaughn, Whitby, William’s Lake and Woodbridge
No love for healthcare workers at these locations
Newbie
Sep 14, 2013
36 posts
7 upvotes
Langley
We got the deal in Abbotsford with proof of ID :)
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2263 posts
1101 upvotes
Ontario
floyder70 wrote: excluding: Belleville, Cranbrook, Delta Park, Dundas, Kamloops Trans Canada, Kingston (Benson Street), Lancaster, Lloydminster, Merritt, Mississauga, Napanee, Niagra, Nepean, Quesnel, Revelstoke, St. Claire, St. Thomas, Vaughn, Whitby, William’s Lake and Woodbridge
Not sure the rationale for excluding these cities, the health care workers there would certainly feel unappreciated and think twice before patronizing Danny's at those locations, it just seems counter productive.
Currently happy customer with Telus and Freedom Mobile
[OP]
Penalty Box
Jun 1, 2016
1553 posts
3974 upvotes
Anyone who got the deal able to chime in if they allow substitutions?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 22, 2007
7254 posts
7042 upvotes
Calgary
DeltaSingh wrote: Anyone who got the deal able to chime in if they allow substitutions?
Probably not. They are prepackaged for pickup.
Sr. Member
May 19, 2009
722 posts
946 upvotes
Vancouver
Headbeancounter wrote: Not sure the rationale for excluding these cities, the health care workers there would certainly feel unappreciated and think twice before patronizing Danny's at those locations, it just seems counter productive.
Maybe those locations are closed? I didn't check though. Personally I didn't partake in this deal even though I'm a HCP... It's my days off and I can make these at home, might as well stay home lol. And I wouldn't feel unappreciated just because certain restaurants don't offer health care worker deals?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2005
3637 posts
1438 upvotes
Toronto
Yup Whitby closed. Also the exclusion location full of typos
Member
Aug 2, 2016
373 posts
432 upvotes
gotglint wrote: i see they removed the free birthday grand slam off the website
FWIW today, at the physical location I still see the poster on the windows for free birthday grand slam.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
4565 posts
2092 upvotes
The one in downtown TO is right by hospital row, I wonder how busy they got

Top