Expired Hot Deals

[Design Within Reach - Herman Miller] DWR.com - Herman Miller (Aeron) 15% off + 1% cashback rakuten

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2020 2:39 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 25, 2018
2 posts
3 upvotes

DWR.com - Herman Miller (Aeron) 15% off + 1% cashback rakuten

Deal Link:
Savings:
15%
Retailer:
Design Within Reach - Herman Miller
Herman Miller is 15% off right now, but couldn't get shipping to work to Canada

Design Within Reach is having the same sale, and so is EQ3, but DWR also has 1% cashback on rakuten = 16% off the aeron + free shipping

https://www.dwr.com/office-chairs/aeron ... lang=en_CA

Aeron Chair
Price reduced fromC$ 1,745.00 toC$ 1,483.25
19 replies
Sr. Member
Mar 10, 2012
759 posts
1332 upvotes
PEACHLAND
Of course I just bought my Logitech Embody a couple weeks ago. Thanks for the post anyway OP :)
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 2, 2003
16399 posts
2791 upvotes
GTA
group buy price is better
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 23, 2017
2823 posts
5590 upvotes
Damn, Noguchi tables have almost doubled in price in the last 10 years
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 8, 2009
49598 posts
5915 upvotes
Toronto
RobotsAnger wrote: For those considering this chair, might want to look in to the group buy thread instead:
herman-miller-group-buy-gta-live-round- ... t-2372499/
Thanks for that but don't forget about the Western Canada and Ottawa group buy for those who aren't in the GTA.

Fully loaded Aeron $1075
Fully loaded Embody $1075

Available through all three group buys.

GTA Group Buy - herman-miller-group-buy-gta-live-round- ... t-2372499/

Western Canada Group Buy (Vancouver, Alberta, Winnipeg) - herman-miller-group-buy-western-canada- ... h-2389969/

Ottawa Group Buy - herman-miller-group-buy-ottawa-live-dea ... #p33416787
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 8, 2009
49598 posts
5915 upvotes
Toronto
2003fxdl wrote: Yea, I would've just gone regular embody. Amazing chair, if anyone is on the fence. Moved from this https://www.staples.ca/products/990119- ... hair-black

This chair feels like a hundred angels are cradling my back.
Regular fully loaded Embody is $1075 and has been for months through the group buy and smokes this 15% off deal. 45% off > 15% off, unless you weren't aware of it?
Jr. Member
User avatar
Apr 9, 2008
131 posts
86 upvotes
Not specific to this deal but I feel my Embody is a GREAT investment. Perfect posture. I will spend countless hours sitting on this. No brainer to get a great chair if you can budget it. And also make sure to set your screens etc. up in a ergonomic fashion.
Sr. Member
Mar 10, 2012
759 posts
1332 upvotes
PEACHLAND
Jimboski wrote: Regular fully loaded Embody is $1075 and has been for months through the group buy and smokes this 15% off deal. 45% off > 15% off, unless you weren't aware of it?
Vancouver is 4 hours away and didn't want to drive 8 hours to pick up... Although I didn't know it was at that steep of a discount. Probably would've been worth the drive. Oh well, thanks for letting me know anyway :)
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 8, 2009
49598 posts
5915 upvotes
Toronto
mark1937 wrote: Not specific to this deal but I feel my Embody is a GREAT investment. Perfect posture. I will spend countless hours sitting on this. No brainer to get a great chair if you can budget it. And also make sure to set your screens etc. up in a ergonomic fashion.
If you can blow $1100+ for a flagship Samsung or iPhone then you can budget in a Herman Miller Aeron or Embody. Smartphones only have 1 year warranty with a realistic lifespan of about 5 years. For $1075 (this is group buy pricing, retail is $1800) I'm sure they can budget it especially if they sit a lot, 12 year labor and parts included warranty.

If you dont sit a lot then not justified but if you do sit a lot then requires a serious consideration in investing in one, just my two cents. I've become a HM shill lmao, but for good reasons.
Sr. Member
Jul 31, 2007
660 posts
518 upvotes
Note that EQ3 also has the same promotion if you prefer to order from them, their selection of chairs is limited to mirra and aeron though.
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 8, 2009
49598 posts
5915 upvotes
Toronto
johncraven wrote: Note that EQ3 also has the same promotion if you prefer to order from them, their selection of chairs is limited to mirra and aeron though.
If you're from the GTA or Ottawa both of those group buys allow a custom order 25% off option for any office chair on the Herman Miller site (price viewed in $CAD currency), it is 25% off retail price and doesn't stack with sales and also includes free delivery. Western Canada group buy used to offer it but decided not to anymore, they may allow one off orders though.

Of course the best deal is the fully loaded Embody or Aeron at 45% off but no customizations at that price point.
Sr. Member
Jul 31, 2007
660 posts
518 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: If you're from the GTA or Ottawa both of those group buys allow a custom order 25% off option for any office chair on the Herman Miller site (price viewed in $CAD currency), it is 25% off retail price and doesn't stack with sales and also includes free delivery. Western Canada group buy used to offer it but decided not to anymore, they may allow one off orders though.

Of course the best deal is the fully loaded Embody or Aeron at 45% off but no customizations at that price point.
yeah the group buy is obviously the best option, thanks a lot for organizing it!
Newbie
Jun 22, 2020
13 posts
1 upvote
I can't find any group for quebec/montreal.. any chance someone knows something about that? My Ikea chair is killing my back..

Top