None
[OP]
Nov 17, 2010
45 posts
7 upvotes
Montr

Designated Driver services

Looking for advice/reviews from RFDers.
Has anyone ever used a designated driver service? If so what company and was your experience with them?

I’m thinking about using Montreal’s Point Zero 8 for a party I’ll be attending next week but I don’t know anyone who has every used such a service and am wondering what the quality of service is like. It certainly seems a lot more convenient than a taxi, since I can take my own car to the party and not have to worry about picking it up the next morning.
4 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2007
15094 posts
2697 upvotes
LMAO..gee buddy don't make it too obvious!! :lol:

I prefer o.06o.

Now just bow and say I am a troll. :lol:
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
12232 posts
3223 upvotes
--
eldiablo wrote: LMAO..gee buddy don't make it too obvious!! :lol:

I prefer o.06o.

Now just bow and say I am a troll. :lol:
He could legitimately be asking...

Out in Pickering I worked for DD4U for a bit for some extra cash on weekends. Got some hilarious stories that's for sure.

OP any of the services will be legitimate and it's better than losing your license
[OP]
Nov 17, 2010
45 posts
7 upvotes
Montr
Thanks for the response XtremeModder. eldiablo, I'm not sure what you're implying, but yes, it is a legitimate question.

There's no way I'm getting behind the wheel drunk (forget losing my license, I don't want to lose my car/limb/life), but I don't really want to take a cab both there and back, so the idea driving myself to the party and then paying someone to drive my car back is very appealing. Sicne I've never used such a service or know anyone who has, I'm a little bit hesitant and was just looking to hear from people who have used such services.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
9964 posts
1899 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Should be similar to Red Nose so I don't see why it wouldn't be legit.