• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2020 2:59 pm
[OP]
Apr 14, 2020
6 posts
135 upvotes

[Designer Shoe Warehouse] UGG women Classic boots 50% off

Hi all,

Women UGG Classic boots are on sale @ 50% off.

https://www.dsw.ca/en/ca/brands/ugg/N-1z141p0

Classic Tall II Boot @124.98
Classic Short II Boot @ 97.48
Adirondack Winter Boot grey color @147.48, limit size available.

I’ve purchased 4 pairs, this is the first time I shop at DSW. I’m wondering if the UGG shoes at DSW are the same as those at other department stores?
Last edited by TomRFD on Apr 20th, 2020 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
20 replies
Jan 4, 2019
46 posts
106 upvotes
T3h 2l4
Trying to buy black Classic Tall II Boot for my missus, it shows "only 3 left", but at checkout says "out of stock" still displaying "only 3 left" on the same screen. Kinda dumb. Disappointed.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12153 posts
3284 upvotes
Scarberia
Now I need CG, Lululemon and apple Green Apple watch at 50off for my hi maintenance SO🧘‍♀️
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
May 22, 2018
203 posts
412 upvotes
Same as TwoLoop, I tried getting the Classic Tall II Boot and it says 10 left but when you checkout, it says out of stock :(
Apr 10, 2011
762 posts
600 upvotes
Thanks OP. I ordered 2 pairs even though the description says “brown” but they show a picture of the chestnut coloured boots. Taking a chance that they’re actually chestnut and not brown. Anyone know what the return policy is?

Nvm, looks like you have to pay for returns :(

1. Simply mail your unworn merchandise in its original packaging along with your Packing Slip, Sales Receipt or Order Confirmation email. You may want to choose a return shipping method that gives you the ability to track your return shipment. Please note, you will not be reimbursed for the cost of the return shipment.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
8487 posts
4310 upvotes
twoloop wrote: Trying to buy black Classic Tall II Boot for my missus, it shows "only 3 left", but at checkout says "out of stock" still displaying "only 3 left" on the same screen. Kinda dumb. Disappointed.
Same here. Was showing 4 in stock, and at checkout it tells you OOS.
May 27, 2011
436 posts
264 upvotes
NORTH YORK
How did ppl get this deal, I tried many different styles and sizes. All oos.
Apr 13, 2015
42 posts
32 upvotes
Ottawa
Ordered the DAKOTA SLIP ON MOCC SLIPPER CHESTNUT and it worked. Thanks OP, just in time for the fiancée’s birthday! :)
[OP]
Apr 14, 2020
6 posts
135 upvotes
Bonham III Winter Boot black color seems to be a good option also, all sizes are available.
Aug 30, 2008
896 posts
179 upvotes
ON
hhh666 wrote: Hi all,

Women UGG Classic boots are on sale @ 50% off.

https://www.dsw.ca/en/ca/brands/ugg/N-1z141p0

Classic Tall II Boot @124.98
Classic Short II Boot @ 97.48
Adirondack Winter Boot grey color @147.48, limit size available.

I’ve purchased 4 pairs, this is the first time I shop at DSW. I’m wondering if the UGG shoes at DSW are the same as those at other department stores?

I see Classic Short II on the Nordstrom website so it should be the regular model. =)

Edit: actually, I do for KIDS. And the classic short ii on the main UGGS website. But ya, point still stands lol.
Mar 25, 2016
90 posts
63 upvotes
Richmond
Their site is super glitchy but I finally got the brown Kesey boots! Thanks so much OP, been eyeing them for over 2 years now but didn't want to pull the trigger since I didn't NEED them... I have the Adirondacks and where I live only summer and winter exist.

Anyway, the Kesey boots were showing for 1 in stock in the morning when I first saw this thread, added them to my bag and of course they weren't actually in stock/ available for purchase. Then I check back hours later in the evening and it showed 2 in stock so I immediately added to bag and managed to check out :) It now shows 1 left in stock and unable to check out. So for those of you wanting Uggs... don't give up! :P