• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2022 11:36 am
[OP]
Nov 17, 2013
78 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Detailer In Markham Area

Hi guys I was wondering if you can recommend a great detailer in the Markham or GTA that is reasonably priced. I just bought a used car and it really needs a deep interior detail (shampooing of seats, door cards, floors and mats, etc.). If anyone can recommend someone that would be great.

Thank you in advance.
14 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 13, 2004
12745 posts
4355 upvotes
Ontario
http://oriondetailing.co/

hes very good and posts in RFD once in a while
nugetchew wrote: Hi guys I was wondering if you can recommend a great detailer in the Markham or GTA that is reasonably priced. I just bought a used car and it really needs a deep interior detail (shampooing of seats, door cards, floors and mats, etc.). If anyone can recommend someone that would be great.

Thank you in advance.
[OP]
Nov 17, 2013
78 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I remember Orion detailing when he would post on the car forums his work is amazing. I just bought a 2013 Honda Civic not sure if its worth his time or money lol
[OP]
Nov 17, 2013
78 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I messaged him thank you for the recommendation
Deal Guru
Mar 13, 2004
12745 posts
4355 upvotes
Ontario
I doubt it matters what car he works on as long as you pay him for his work lol.

hes got more photos here - https://www.facebook.com/oriondetailing.co
nugetchew wrote: I remember Orion detailing when he would post on the car forums his work is amazing. I just bought a 2013 Honda Civic not sure if its worth his time or money lol
[OP]
Nov 17, 2013
78 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sickcars wrote: I doubt it matters what car he works on as long as you pay him for his work lol.

hes got more photos here - https://www.facebook.com/oriondetailing.co
Lol I don't think this car is worthy of his work.

I'm honestly planing on bringing in my new vehicle to him next year straight from the dealer. If anyone wants to dive deep in his work look for his posts in car forums (BMW, Honda, etc) under "Wes_R" he goes into a lot of detail about his process and tons of pictures for everyone to enjoy. He was one of the first I saw using Opti Coat Ceramic protection.
Jun 10, 2013
12 posts
17 upvotes
Sparkle Armor Auto Detailing , highly recommended. Just ask for Raymond there, he can work his magic. I just got mine ceramic coated and it looks like it just came back out of the showroom.

nugetchew wrote: Hi guys I was wondering if you can recommend a great detailer in the Markham or GTA that is reasonably priced. I just bought a used car and it really needs a deep interior detail (shampooing of seats, door cards, floors and mats, etc.). If anyone can recommend someone that would be great.

Thank you in advance.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
22981 posts
4532 upvotes
Toronto
SteveChan wrote: Sparkle Armor Auto Detailing , highly recommended. Just ask for Raymond there, he can work his magic. I just got mine ceramic coated and it looks like it just came back out of the showroom.

bumping this! another vote for Sparkle Armour - just brought my car in for detailing and wow, Raymond did an amazing job!!!

Price was very fair and he was very thorough - will bring the car back before summer for ceramic coat like previous poster......his Mercedes looks amazing!

This was my first time going to Sparkle Armour / Raymond - I based in on the reco above & the fact that I live like 10mins away!

Best to maybe text Raymond - dood is so busy

Sparkle Armour
346 Newkirk Road - Unit 18
Richmond Hill ON L4C 0A9
647-996-9216 (call or txt)

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Oct 21, 2006
981 posts
745 upvotes
how much do they usually charge?
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
22981 posts
4532 upvotes
Toronto
Jigsaw wrote: how much do they usually charge?
Raymond charged me $120 flat for interior detailing - full pricing on his webpage here:

https://sparklearmor.com/pricing/

He also has autospa packages which I'll prolly hit up before the summer
Interior Detailing

estimated time: 3 hours
Detailed vacuum
Steam cleaning (steering wheel, shift knob, air vent, window switches)
Stain-removal treatment
Odor-removal treatment
Interior wipe-down
Trunk cleaning
Floor mat cleaning

Sedan – $120
5-Seated SUV – $140
7-Seated SUV – $180
Van – $180

Exterior Wash

estimated time: 40 minutes
3 step pre-rinse to prevent marring & scratches
Exterior hand wash
Wheels cleaned
Synthetic spray sealant is applied over paintwork to help boost the existing wax or sealant
Tires degreased & scrubbed
Exterior is dried with compressed air & premium micro fiber towels
Exhaust tip cleaned & polished
Recommended for vehicles that have been previously decontaminated in between washes

Sedan – $35
5-Seated SUV – $45
7-Seated SUV – $55
Van – $55

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
16472 posts
5853 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
OCG Detailing

I got my car PPF and ceramic coated there. They do excellent work and don't charge as much as some of the other detailers out there. Ivan is always a pleasure to deal with.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8615 posts
3785 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
geokilla wrote: OCG Detailing

I got my car PPF and ceramic coated there. They do excellent work and don't charge as much as some of the other detailers out there. Ivan is always a pleasure to deal with.
Another +1 for OCG, had them detail my interior and did great work.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
27851 posts
8010 upvotes
Hamilton
nugetchew wrote: I remember Orion detailing when he would post on the car forums his work is amazing. I just bought a 2013 Honda Civic not sure if its worth his time or money lol
Business is business

If you’re willing to spend. He’s willing to work.
hated on but respected.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)