• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2020 5:00 pm
[OP]
Apr 8, 2010
781 posts
431 upvotes
toronto

detailing deals with shipping?

During this isolation, i'd like to do some detailing on the cars however i don't have any polish/ compound/ sealant

Anyone know of any deals that includes shipping?

I would think these companies would have some awesome sales to keep us occupied while we're at home

edit: i see crappy tire has a few chemical guys stuff on sale but can't bring myself to going there as it's not really "essential". though i can argue my sanity is essential but that's debatable lol
11 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2007
15064 posts
2646 upvotes
https://www.eshine.ca/

This is the only place I have dealt for all my car detailing business. Not sure of the current shipping charges on their items.
Sep 25, 2018
722 posts
1349 upvotes
I bought all my stuff last summer from this site: https://carzilla.ca/

Best pricing on many items across Canada. Shipping was fast and the owner is friendly.

Princess Auto has sales on some Meguair's items currently. Canadian Tire has many selections as well.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5992 posts
618 upvotes
Vancouver
eldiablo wrote: https://www.eshine.ca/

This is the only place I have dealt for all my car detailing business. Not sure of the current shipping charges on their items.
It is still free shipping $150 or over.
AlicW93740 wrote: I bought all my stuff last summer from this site: https://carzilla.ca/

Best pricing on many items across Canada. Shipping was fast and the owner is friendly.

Princess Auto has sales on some Meguair's items currently. Canadian Tire has many selections as well.
I agree on carzilla. Much best price when comparing to eshine.

Speaking of Princess Auto and CT. I am interested in some Meguair's items that are on sale at PA but only available in store, not online. Do you think I can price match at CT? Do they PM?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2016
1735 posts
788 upvotes
Ontario
I've bought many things from autoobsessed.com They seem to have good prices though not always stock :/ I need to try Carzilla or eShine, but I don't like their websites for browsing products at all (though CarZilla is getting much better it looks like.)
·Ï¢årµ§·
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2005
5712 posts
3301 upvotes
Toronto
jtcb wrote: It is still free shipping $150 or over.

I agree on carzilla. Much best price when comparing to eshine.

Speaking of Princess Auto and CT. I am interested in some Meguair's items that are on sale at PA but only available in store, not online. Do you think I can price match at CT? Do they PM?
As long as the price shows in the flyer or online you should be able to (as long as the person at CS or manager isn't being a dick by using some stupid excuse not to match).

I was able to match a 4L can of Fluid Film even though it was 3.98L at TSC vs 3.97L at CT.
:arrowd: B/S/T Threads :arrowd:
[FS] N/A
[WTB] N/A
Deal Guru
Mar 13, 2004
11298 posts
3037 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
+1 for Carzilla, I have bought a lot of stuff from them over the years. They have most of the brands that the pros use so you cant compare them or other similar to them to crappy tire. Most of the stuff at crappy tire is mediocre at best.
0_o
<_<
>_>
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2016
1735 posts
788 upvotes
Ontario
Yes, CT is good for a few (and I mean a few compared to what they actually have,) Meguairs and Mothers items and that is about it.
·Ï¢årµ§·
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
28816 posts
9308 upvotes
denti72 wrote: edit: i see crappy tire has a few chemical guys stuff on sale but can't bring myself to going there as it's not really "essential". though i can argue my sanity is essential but that's debatable lol
I have no idea why you wouldn't go to Canadian Tire to get this stuff. Only reasons might be if you're sick/having symptoms (definitely do NOT go out in that case); or if you're elderly; have severe underlying health conditions; or have someone that fits those descriptions in your home. Otherwise believe me there are thousands of people out daily going about their business. Yeah some are wearing silly masks, many are wearing gloves, but other than that foolery they are still out there. If you wanna hole up at home while you don't have tools or equipment to do a job you could be doing, well that's up to you. You can either live in fear and hiding and watch dumb news media and PM daily and eat more fear they're feeding you, or you can live your life.

As for why don't the online detail shops have any big sales...why would they? The majority of their customers/business is online and always has been. Most of the stuff these guys are selling is not available in your local store. Sure Chemical Guys is getting into more stores, Megs is available all over the place but these are not even full product lineups and many of the tools/equipment/consumables are only going to be found at places like eshine, autogeek, etc. If people want to buy the stuff they can buy off the shelf at local auto-parts store, Walmart, etc., then that's what they're gonna buy (and they can even order online from those places if they want to). If they're looking for the more advanced and specific detailing stuff they'd always have gone to these sites, whether it's COVID time or MOVID time don't matter.
Jan 8, 2015
385 posts
329 upvotes
Mississauga
ES_Revenge wrote: I have no idea why you wouldn't go to Canadian Tire to get this stuff. Only reasons might be if you're sick/having symptoms (definitely do NOT go out in that case); or if you're elderly; have severe underlying health conditions; or have someone that fits those descriptions in your home. Otherwise believe me there are thousands of people out daily going about their business. Yeah some are wearing silly masks, many are wearing gloves, but other than that foolery they are still out there. If you wanna hole up at home while you don't have tools or equipment to do a job you could be doing, well that's up to you. You can either live in fear and hiding and watch dumb news media and PM daily and eat more fear they're feeding you, or you can live your life.

As for why don't the online detail shops have any big sales...why would they? The majority of their customers/business is online and always has been. Most of the stuff these guys are selling is not available in your local store. Sure Chemical Guys is getting into more stores, Megs is available all over the place but these are not even full product lineups and many of the tools/equipment/consumables are only going to be found at places like eshine, autogeek, etc. If people want to buy the stuff they can buy off the shelf at local auto-parts store, Walmart, etc., then that's what they're gonna buy (and they can even order online from those places if they want to). If they're looking for the more advanced and specific detailing stuff they'd always have gone to these sites, whether it's COVID time or MOVID time don't matter.
I know off topic but dont say its silly to wear a mask. Watch this video about micro droplets in the air
www.vimeo.com/402577241
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1371 posts
1502 upvotes
Masks help.

If someone is sick, they still go out, cough on you, game over. If everyone had a mask, it would keep that shit to themselves. But nope, people here are inconsiderate, selfish.
ES_Revenge wrote: I have no idea why you wouldn't go to Canadian Tire to get this stuff. Only reasons might be if you're sick/having symptoms (definitely do NOT go out in that case); or if you're elderly; have severe underlying health conditions; or have someone that fits those descriptions in your home. Otherwise believe me there are thousands of people out daily going about their business. Yeah some are wearing silly masks, many are wearing gloves, but other than that foolery they are still out there. If you wanna hole up at home while you don't have tools or equipment to do a job you could be doing, well that's up to you. You can either live in fear and hiding and watch dumb news media and PM daily and eat more fear they're feeding you, or you can live your life.