None
[OP]
Dec 9, 2008
429 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto

Detailing Knights Mobile Car cleaning service

Any one used them recently this spring?

I bought there coupon s from company appreciation events where they offer 4 car washes for $30, and they will come to your home, or you may go to there shop.

Trying to get an appointment is almost impossible when you tell them you want to use the coupon. I finally got appointment at there pickering shop, but when I arrive there they tell me you have to call and only use the mobile service. As they are subleasing space and they do not do it in Pickering shop any more. Wasted lots of time trying to get appointment, and more wasted time going to shop for nothing. Customer service is unprofessional and representatives keep blaming each other.
5 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2007
15094 posts
2697 upvotes
Was this a groupon deal from some coupon service. Call them and explain the situation and ask for the refund.
Nov 20, 2014
643 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto, ON
yes. call groupon and ask for a refund. fkng cant believe groupon still partners with these "detailing businesses" its not anything new as to what these guys are doing.

for instance there are alot of complaints where ppl will by a 30$ groupon supposedly worth 200$ yet they wont clean salt stains when you show up...lol. there needs to be tougher advertising laws for this type of bs
PM if you have ANY questions about zoomers wireless
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2007
15094 posts
2697 upvotes
samyou92 wrote: yes. call groupon and ask for a refund. fkng cant believe groupon still partners with these "detailing businesses" its not anything new as to what these guys are doing.

for instance there are alot of complaints where ppl will by a 30$ groupon supposedly worth 200$ yet they wont clean salt stains when you show up...lol. there needs to be tougher advertising laws for this type of bs
I have seen similar crap from Buytopia vendors. Same B.S.
[OP]
Dec 9, 2008
429 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
I asked for refund 6 weeks ago. Had to mail back coupons, and received check 2 days ago
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2007
15094 posts
2697 upvotes
elkhaze wrote: I asked for refund 6 weeks ago. Had to mail back coupons, and received check 2 days ago
All is well then. Good job. :)