Detailing Products Boutique Grade Liquidation
I am liquidating the items listed in the linked spreadsheet below. My friend moved and has asked me to sell off everything. All items are currently in my possession in a climate controlled storage unit for the Winter.
A few notes/guidelines:
1) Minimum total purchase of $25. This helps lessen the number of people I have to meet with. Sorry I can't meet you for a $5 item.
2) Items indicated as [Freebie] does not mean you come to pick up a freebie on its own. It means that with your purchase you can have a choice of freebie. Although some are reserved/coupled with the purchase of their larger counterpart.
3) Prices are listed in Column H in CAD, exchanged at the rate of x1.25 which is significantly less than XE's rate of 1.3349.
4) Pick up in Markham.
5) Items marked "strikeout" means they're no longer available.
6) First come first served, sorry I can not hold items for you unless you pay in full.
7) If you buy multiple items (5+), you are welcome to make an offer.
8) The % Remaining is a best guesstimate. You will receive a little more than is stated, the values have been underestimated.
9) Contact number: 6ix four 7 802 1 9ine 8 6ix
If you have any questions, please ask. Happy shopping. Thank you.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing