Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] DeWalt 20V XR Brushless Drill/Impact Driver Combo $215! PM with lowes. Free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2020 8:49 pm
[OP]
Feb 19, 2013
43 posts
80 upvotes
Calgary

[Home Depot] DeWalt 20V XR Brushless Drill/Impact Driver Combo $215! PM with lowes. Free shipping

Lowes is selling this set for $249, price match with HD for $215 + tax

Father's day is coming soon, but this deal seemed really good. Buy it and if a better deal comes for Father's Day try and get it price matched!

This is the XR brushless model, comes with 2 x 2Ah batteries, charger and bag.

I price matched with Lowes for an extra 10% off and brought the price down to $215 before tax.

https://www.lowes.ca/product/power-tool ... ded-779395

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/dewalt ... 1001041218

edit: corrected lowes link, thanks
Last edited by Yuubah on May 14th, 2020 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
41 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11453 posts
2896 upvotes
hingisfan24 wrote: Says $324 at HD for me.
Read the post, PMd and beat by 10% of the Lowes sale price
Although, the OP's link goes to the LOWE's page for the cordless sets, not this set specifically.
Here is the Lowe's set.

https://www.lowes.ca/product/power-tool ... ded-779395
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Jan 27, 2018
61 posts
35 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Found this Brushless tool Combo on discount in Lowe's. A very decent price IMO for good tools.
Nov 29, 2019
104 posts
44 upvotes
Trying to price match to HD but my local store doesn't have any. Can I still price match and have it shipped?
Feb 29, 2016
346 posts
166 upvotes
Ottawa
I do not need this....I do not need this.....Adds to Cart
Jan 27, 2018
61 posts
35 upvotes
Richmond Hill
MaanitS29496 wrote: Trying to price match to HD but my local store doesn't have any. Can I still price match and have it shipped?
try your luck, I would say it will work but chat with them to be sure
Nov 29, 2019
104 posts
44 upvotes
mandana0 wrote: try your luck, I would say it will work but chat with them to be sure
Yea I'm going to try, and as RetiredRFDer said, I don't need this but this looks like a good price, especially if I can price match.
Nov 29, 2019
104 posts
44 upvotes
So Lowes just went down, but I saw a banner ad before it disappeared where it said you could get 15% off on purchases over 100 or 20% over purchases over 250. I might just get it from Lowes because it's better than the 10% price match at HD if it works.
The code was SAVEMORE.
Jan 27, 2018
61 posts
35 upvotes
Richmond Hill
MaanitS29496 wrote: So Lowes just went down, but I saw a banner ad before it disappeared where it said you could get 15% off on purchases over 100 or 20% over purchases over 250. I might just get it from Lowes because it's better than the 10% price match at HD if it works.
The code was SAVEMORE.
I think applies only to original priced items and not those on discount
Apr 24, 2012
51 posts
29 upvotes
SASKATOON
I have this impact and a similar drill, love them!
Sep 16, 2017
49 posts
71 upvotes
Drill is fine. But the impact is trash. This thing overheats easily. Surprisingly Dewalt has not upgraded this model yet
Jun 11, 2015
93 posts
64 upvotes
London Ontario
Have been looking at this as well as the Ridgid brushless combo plus free tool at Home Depot.

If you return the free tool the rigid looks like both the better deal and the better value but I'm already on the DeWalt ecosystem with a blower and trimmer and a couple of 5AH batteries.

Anyone feel passionately one way or the other?
Aug 7, 2007
827 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver
picklefingers wrote: Have been looking at this as well as the Ridgid brushless combo plus free tool at Home Depot.

If you return the free tool the rigid looks like both the better deal and the better value but I'm already on the DeWalt ecosystem with a blower and trimmer and a couple of 5AH batteries.

Anyone feel passionately one way or the other?
i'm kind of in the same boat.

I got some Ridgid drill for small stuff, 12v.

I got a wireless dewalt dry/wet vac, 1 spot light, 1 light beam, wireless sander (never used since I bought it a year ago), 3 x 5.0amp batteries.

I'm really debating if i should switch everything to Ridgid for their life time warranty, since i'm not a contractor. It's rare that i use any power tools to be honest.
Nothing to sell for now :)

All junk... i mean stuff are sold ^^
Aug 7, 2007
827 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, been waiting for this to go on sale for the longest time.
Nothing to sell for now :)

All junk... i mean stuff are sold ^^