Home Depot

Dewalt/Bosch 18V Impact Drivers $199 @ HomeDepot

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2008 3:52 am
[OP]
Dec 13, 2008
1 posts

[Home Depot] Dewalt/Bosch 18V Impact Drivers $199 @ HomeDepot

I was in [rfdlink=87]Home Depot[/rfdlink] yesterday and saw the Dewalt DK0056 cordles 18V XRP impact driver for $199 - a pretty good deal considering it comes with two XRP batteries, charger and hard carrying case.

ALSO...the BOSCH 18V cordless impact driver with two batteries, charger, carrying bag and a FREE 18V drill for $199. (I bought this one!) Normally $250 and no drill included.

PLUS... If you apply for the [rfdlink=87]HomeDepot[/rfdlink] credit card you get $25 off right away! I walked away with the Bosch kit for less that $200 incl taxes!

Now back to my Bosch tools.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1769 posts
670 upvotes
mrmontreal wrote: ALSO...the BOSCH 18V cordless impact driver with two batteries, charger, carrying bag and a FREE 18V drill for $199. (I bought this one!) Normally $250 and no drill included.
I bought this in October when they had the $35 off when you spend $199 or more.

They also had 20% off 18v tools a couple of weeks ago.

Don't forget you can use the $10 off $50 to save a bit more.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
7532 posts
783 upvotes
Toronto
We've talked about the Bosch set before. It was 20% off last week. Its biggest drawback is the NiCad batteries.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1262 posts
676 upvotes
Vancouver
Drew_W wrote: We've talked about the Bosch set before. It was 20% off last week. Its biggest drawback is the NiCad batteries.
i wouldn't consider the nicd batteries to be the biggest draw back...li-ion batteries have drawbacks too...i'd still stick w/ nicd if i wasn't concerned about weight...
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1262 posts
676 upvotes
Vancouver
here's my comment from the other bosch thread

[QUOTE]I was able to try out the Bosch 23618 Impactor the other day.

It was strong enough to remove the lug nuts on my car (which were torqued to 90 ft lbs). My Ridgid 14.4V impact driver did the job just as well.

One thing that bugged me about the Bosch was the ability to control RPM and impact speed. It was easy to throtle the RPM and impact speed when using the Ridgid. The Bosch was a bit different. Control was so bad that the thing was pretty much near full ON or OFF. For those that don't understand the need for speed control, going too fast and hard could cause a screw to sink in too far.

[/QUOTE]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)