Kitchener
cope wrote: Just have another baby.

Problem solved.
This world has enough selfish people
Aug 29, 2012
268 posts
56 upvotes
Mississauga
Curious - doesn't the Diaper Warehouse get half their stock from situations such as the OP? Someone has to take them back.

Also OP, why did you open two boxes of the same size? Odd.
May 28, 2012
12484 posts
5278 upvotes
Saskatoon
You can always use the extra diapers to make a "diaper cake" and give away for a baby shower gift, but from your posts, you are more interested in getting back money than giving it.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
27kingston wrote: This world has enough selfish people
Yeah really. We need more chlorine in the gene pool.
Aug 24, 2014
225 posts
243 upvotes
Ah haven't seen this "Let me throw tamper tantrum at people who disagrees with me while asking for people's opinion" thread in Shopping Discussion in awhile
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
bestknightmare wrote: And you are telling me RFD sharing coupon or sales code is appropriate? You tell me Costco people buy breads by the truck load to use at their private store, and return half after they cannot sell them and are expired. This is appropriate? You tell me the Rogers retention thread trying to get something you don't deserve is legit ?
How about the use of USA forwarding services and RFDer not paying the appropriate duties when they go to Buffalo to pick it up is legit?

So don't lecture anyone here and don't give attitude. When you are here on RFD being cheap, you are cheap period.
not even close. what you are suggesting is not right and you know it's not right.
Jun 3, 2013
381 posts
93 upvotes
Returning a half used diaper pack...really? I'm all about saving money as the next person is but this seems rather ridiculous. Sometimes we have to accept cutting our losses and moving on.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
3260 posts
909 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
bestknightmare wrote: As a recent new parent, we tend to hoard and buy too many items too fast for your babies.

What is the etiquette on the return of diapers?? I have a few packages of diaper that is now to small with two boxes already opened but used less than half. I still have receipts on some.

Can I return or exchange??
If in future I had purchased them from Costco, would they allow exchange on open diapers?
You serious? Lmao

I have some left over pizza should I also ask if I can exchange them?
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2010
1848 posts
277 upvotes
Markham
Use them to hand wash the car with.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2014
1239 posts
159 upvotes
Mississauga
Firstly where did you buy them? If it's anywhere but Costco you most certainly won't be able to return them. Secondly why do you think you're entitled to return half a box of diapers? You must be a special case.
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
In all honesty if you don't see any issues with this I pity your baby. He/she doesn't deserve the hand he/she was dealt. Very sad.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Once it's opened you cannot return.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1605 posts
691 upvotes
Calgary
bestknightmare wrote: And you are telling me RFD sharing coupon or sales code is appropriate? You tell me Costco people buy breads by the truck load to use at their private store, and return half after they cannot sell them and are expired. This is appropriate? You tell me the Rogers retention thread trying to get something you don't deserve is legit ?
How about the use of USA forwarding services and RFDer not paying the appropriate duties when they go to Buffalo to pick it up is legit?

So don't lecture anyone here and don't give attitude. When you are here on RFD being cheap, you are cheap period.
I still pay my duties when I cross the border to get *****. You'll notice around here that when people ask how to get out if duties, they are told off. As well, those who buy the bread and return it are looked down on. Just like you are for trying to return a half used box of diapers.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
4374 posts
210 upvotes
Cas77 wrote: In all honesty if you don't see any issues with this I pity your baby. He/she doesn't deserve the hand he/she was dealt. Very sad.
Way to pass judgement on somebody's parenting skills based on one post.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2005
5853 posts
1695 upvotes
I have some used diapers -

only partially covered in turds though

do you guys think Costco will take them back?
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
Impossibles wrote: Way to pass judgement on somebody's parenting skills based on one post.
I did not criticize anyone's parenting skills. Do some research on the heritability of morals and intelligence once you learn how to read and understand my complicated 1 line post you quoted.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2501 posts
708 upvotes
Ancaster, ON
Not going to discuss wether its right or wrong, but if the package says money back or satisfaction guaranteed, I guess you could try. If the manufacturer gives you that out its your choice, again I am not going to debate whether its right or wrong. But you would be better off donating them, even the food bank will take them.

I donate formula and diaper samples that I get all the time.

But why are you opening more than one box at once? I have 4 kids its not hard to figure out when you need to transition sizes, you shouldn't have boxes worth left.

Oh and to someone else that said this, people do retun open tampon boxes saw a lady do it at Costco once, now that was weird.
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
JACKIE26 wrote: But why are you opening more than one box at once? I have 4 kids its not hard to figure out when you need to transition sizes, you shouldn't have boxes worth left.

Oh and to someone else that said this, people do retun open tampon boxes saw a lady do it at Costco once, now that was weird.
I have a feeling he might be buying those opened discounted boxes and trying to return them as new. I wouldn't be surprised considering how unscrupulous he is.

For the 2nd part...depending on her past they might have been too small and kept falling out.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)