• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2019 2:59 pm
[OP]
Mar 26, 2017
371 posts
191 upvotes

Diapers PC insiders vs costco

Hi,

I've been buying all my diapers at Costco since my son has been born but I recently subbed to PC insiders.

Does anyone know off hand what the better deal is?

I don't remember how much I pay at Costco vs what they are at PC?

Thanks
1 reply
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
16594 posts
6768 upvotes
PC Insiders is far and away the better deal because of stacking.

For example, right now there is a $10 off (2) boxes coupon. You combine this with your PC Insiders points and you can get a great deal. Throw in the Checkout 51 offers which come often and then if you get a PC Optimum offer you get amazing deals. There are also occasional store-wide offers like "Spend $100 on baby products get 20,000 points" or "Spend $100 on PC Express get 20,000 points".

Huggies does not have nearly the same sales as Pampers - I find there are more often Pampers coupons than Huggies coupons. So you would have to be willing to use Pampers.

Edit: Here is one example of a deal thread I posted on this: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/rcss-wes ... #p29967605
I usually buy quite a few when the deals pop up, but for the Checkout51 offers I obviously only get to claim once per type of diaper. So in a deal like above a couple were free and the rest cost me $1-$2.
You can search the Hot Deals threads for more details - personally my prices have ranged from -$x (paid to take it away) to $5 per box (for the middle size - the one that's regular $30 but on sale for $20 all the time).