Tags:
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2015
1230 posts
582 upvotes
Vancouver

Did you receive your package?

Not even ship in my case, place an order at 12:01am on Nov 23, 2018

Canada post and UPS no update for 2 days after being shipped for others.
12 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13284 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Patience my grasshoppa

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
About 50% of what I ordered on Friday and Saturday has arrived.
The Fitbit I ordered from Best Buy arrived. But only one, when I ordered two.
The kids toys all arrived.
All the blu-rays have not yet arrived. The stuff I ordered from Newegg did.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
2386 posts
1108 upvotes
Ontario
Dysons arrived. (Purolator)
Some Amazons arrived. (In general, most amazon packages arrived, via CanPost, similar to if the strike never happened).
Some random ones still not shipped. One, ebay purchase, was delayed in NF/NB for several days.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A GOOD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: "Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur" (It is a wise man who speaks little)
RFD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: Buy now, think later
Aug 24, 2005
812 posts
26 upvotes
My Walmart Nintendo switch has not even shipped. I have a bad feeling it will be canceled / OOS.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4438 posts
1927 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
Took 7 business days for my newegg order to get from Richmond, BC to Calgary. Now looking at 2+ days to get fell Calgary to small-town AB.

Normally, this entire process is a two business day trip.

Wife had an Amazon order come to Calgary from Mississauga in 3 business days, which is normal speed. I was surprised.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
4329 posts
1344 upvotes
Moncton
I got everything from Thursday, nothing from Black Friday or Cybermonday. Amazon, Walmart and Bestbuy. Stuff coming from Toronto, Montreal and Halifax. Loomis and Canada Post.

I love people who read “delays into the new year” and think their package won’t arrive until the new year. Do they think people spend all they on Toronto’s DVP and Montreal’s Champlain bridge because they have all day congestion? Also, how can they be that stupid and have money to buy Christmas presents? :)
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Nov 27, 2018
37 posts
14 upvotes
Ordered from Best Buy on Black Friday, they created the label, but haven't seen any progress on Purolator tracking.
Jul 22, 2017
257 posts
181 upvotes
Pingu in the city
I received all my orders today. The fastest being the instant pot lux from Amazon, shipped out almost immediately by their own delivery service and received after two days. Everything is great and we tried cooking rice which turned out okay (It's like Asian food court / Chinese restaurant rice quality, but not the same good quality as our rice cooker), then we saute our meat and made a cream stew with it. The stew done in 15 mins which is pretty awesome. Pot in pot technique is really good for cooking multiple things at once too.

The longest time being our primecable order, which UPS switched our pick up location a few times. I saw tons of parcels piling behind their counter when I'm picking up my order, so I do not blame them at all.
Noot Noot!❗😄
Great coffee, better mind!
Aeropress | Hario V60 | French press | Vietnamese coffee filter | Kalita narrow-mouthed pot | %
Nov 15, 2006
863 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
I am still waiting for my BF orders - 1 by Canpar and 1 by UPS.

UPDATE : UPS received on Dec 11, Canpar on Dec 8.
Last edited by wrecker on Dec 18th, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13284 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Grasshoppa here waiting for Canpar since Nov 27th.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)