Shopping Discussion

Diet Coke 6x710ml bottles gone?

  • Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2019 9:29 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Newbie
Apr 13, 2018
6 posts
1 upvote

Diet Coke 6x710ml bottles gone?

It seems stores are no longer stocking this size - I cant find an official notice. Anyone have the story?
Walmart/Sobeys/Rexall/Shoppers
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8388 posts
1328 upvotes
Seems to be only a promotional deal nowadays, 6 x 710ml for $x.xx. Haven't seen this stocked as a regular sale item anymore. I only buy this when it's on sale anyways.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Newbie
Jul 20, 2017
47 posts
26 upvotes
Never see these either. Been looking for these in the Coke Zero version
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 10, 2016
180 posts
128 upvotes
Brampton
TylerOakville wrote: Never see these either. Been looking for these in the Coke Zero version
where are you looking? I buy them every weekend at Shoppers (always on sale for $2.49 now it seems). have never had a problem finding them.
Newbie
Apr 19, 2006
49 posts
12 upvotes
Scarborough
A couple of weeks ago at a Shoppers near me they had a sign that said that due to production problems, 710 mL Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Sprite were temporarily not available. All they had was regular Coke and ginger ale (Canada Dry)
So..I think it's just a temporary thing.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 25, 2003
14643 posts
3581 upvotes
Markham
Sobeys May 9- to May 15
on sale
Coca-Cola or Pepsi 6x 710ml $2.99

https://flipp.com/flyer/2593560-sobeys- ... =388645978

Metro Canada-dry 6x 710 ML $4.99
https://flipp.com/flyer/2595725-metro-w ... =388953454

Don't think this size is going away
96TB Mediasonic H82-SU3S2 / 72TB Raid 50 on Mediasonic H8R2-SU3S2
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Member
Jul 18, 2015
264 posts
86 upvotes
Petawawa, ON
neilp wrote: A couple of weeks ago at a Shoppers near me they had a sign that said that due to production problems, 710 mL Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Sprite were temporarily not available. All they had was regular Coke and ginger ale (Canada Dry)
So..I think it's just a temporary thing.
I can confirm that there has been a production issue for the 710 mL volumes. This is why there is a shortage of product.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
3017 posts
4956 upvotes
Laval
canny19 wrote: I can confirm that there has been a production issue for the 710 mL volumes. This is why there is a shortage of product.
that why my recent 7-up and coke have been flat, I thought it was old stock which they were selling
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8414 posts
2250 upvotes
Mississauga
2Riskit wrote: that why my recent 7-up and coke have been flat, I thought it was old stock which they were selling
I stopped buying diet coke because it always was flat. Now I know why. lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 25, 2004
1869 posts
888 upvotes
London
2Riskit wrote: that why my recent 7-up and coke have been flat, I thought it was old stock which they were selling
i have had the same issue with regular cokes being flat odd thing is its never the hole pack its like 1 out of the 6 and the bottle is fully sealed and looks undamaged.
[OP]
Newbie
Apr 13, 2018
6 posts
1 upvote
Keigotw wrote: Sobeys May 9- to May 15
on sale
Coca-Cola or Pepsi 6x 710ml $2.99

https://flipp.com/flyer/2593560-sobeys- ... =388645978

Metro Canada-dry 6x 710 ML $4.99
https://flipp.com/flyer/2595725-metro-w ... =388953454

Don't think this size is going away
Sorry late to reply .. but they dont have the DC nor is it really in the ad. Notice they say Coca-Cola and Pepsi Regular and Diet. No mention of DC.
Thanks for all the other responses..

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)