• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2020 11:07 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
14075 posts
4486 upvotes
London
audit13 wrote: Definitely contact them and let them know the code was previously redeemed.
It was redeemed by him though. The redemption process didn't work after he clicked to redeem on iTunes.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
16587 posts
2998 upvotes
Toronto
For people with a Movies Anywhere account, I recommend redeeming the code to your USA iTunes account if possible and the movie is MA-eligible.

iTunes codes from Disney and Paramount can be redeemed into either USA or Canada accounts; however, Paramount movies do not port.

Lionsgate movies are regional and do not port.
Feb 26, 2007
116 posts
148 upvotes
Viper98 wrote: It was redeemed by him though. The redemption process didn't work after he clicked to redeem on iTunes.
On the iTunes “Redeem Code” screen, I entered the code I got in my email (is that the proper code to enter here?) it says (red letters): “The code entered is not valid.”

Again, my code was a mix of alphanumeric but only 11 digits.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
16587 posts
2998 upvotes
Toronto
Viper98 wrote: It was redeemed by him though. The redemption process didn't work after he clicked to redeem on iTunes.
It may not have been him that redeemed the iTunes portion.

If he enters the code for the first time and selects iTunes, the code gets burned.

If he enters the code for the first time and receives a message that the code has already been redeemed, it wasn't him that burned the code.
Feb 26, 2007
116 posts
148 upvotes
audit13 wrote: It may not have been him that redeemed the iTunes portion.

If he enters the code for the first time and selects iTunes, the code gets burned.

If he enters the code for the first time and receives a message that the code has already been redeemed, it wasn't him that burned the code.
I went to the specified site: redeemdigitalmovie.com, entered the code and selected iTunes. Then the big play button is there with the words “Watch Now on iTunes”. After clicking the play button, it brings me to iTunes with yellow screen that gives details of the movie with options to $24.99 buy or $4.99 rent. And from there, I’m stuck. I don’t know where to go.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3633 posts
438 upvotes
Vancouver
I find it hilarious that there are people complaining about the terrible/sketchy service when they're buying from a sketchy website where the product comes from questionable sources. 🤣
Feb 26, 2007
116 posts
148 upvotes
I emailed the company and here’s their reply:

Them: sir, the code was entered at the disney redemption site and was accepted - you clicked iTunes and something went wrong on your end.

There is nothing for us to do - it is an iTunes issue with your account.

Me: Someone posted that the code should be 12-digits. Why is mine only 11 digits? Is it missing a digit?

Them: again - these people do not know what they are talking about - I can't explain everything that these people say wrong.

Ask them to show you a 12 digit Disney code? LOL this should be a funny answer
Banned
Aug 21, 2020
1 posts
chooraymond wrote: I emailed the company and here’s their reply:

Them: sir, the code was entered at the disney redemption site and was accepted - you clicked iTunes and something went wrong on your end.

Me: Someone posted that the code should be 12-digits. Why is mine only 11 digits? Is it missing a digit?

Them: again - these people do not know what they are talking about - I can't explain everything that these people say wrong.

I am the person that sold this person the digital code - 1 100% know the code was valid and working before the buyer used the code - His out of date iTunes account was his issue.
He entered the code at Disney and the code was accepted - he than click iTunes and that's where his issue is. There is nothing we can do about a iTunes issue - He needs to contact iTunes and explain to them what he did and what happened.
One of thing - when iTunes is selected from Disney - the page changes to ask if you received your movie and provides a direct iTunes code - why did the buyer select yes or close that window with the code?

as for the person claiming to have gone to PayPal because he would not get a refund - what's your name so we can share the whole truthful story - don't slander and hide
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
16587 posts
2998 upvotes
Toronto
chooraymond wrote: I emailed the company and here’s their reply:

If you entered the code at redeemdigitalmovie.com and selected iTunes after entering the code, something went wrong and the code is now burned.

The 11 character code can be used at redeemdigitalmovie.com to redeem at iTunes or Google and this is why you are given an 11 character code that is then used to generate a redemption code for iTunes or Google.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
14075 posts
4486 upvotes
London
DigitalCodes wrote: I am the person that sold this person the digital code - 1 100% know the code was valid and working before the buyer used the code - His out of date iTunes account was his issue.
He entered the code at Disney and the code was accepted - he than click iTunes and that's where his issue is. There is nothing we can do about a iTunes issue - He needs to contact iTunes and explain to them what he did and what happened.
One of thing - when iTunes is selected from Disney - the page changes to ask if you received your movie and provides a direct iTunes code - why did the buyer select yes or close that window with the code?

as for the person claiming to have gone to PayPal because he would not get a refund - what's your name so we can share the whole truthful story - don't slander and hide
How about a couple of free movies for all the business I brought in :p
Deal Addict
May 8, 2005
2032 posts
439 upvotes
Birchmount & Ell…
chooraymond wrote: I went to the specified site: redeemdigitalmovie.com, entered the code and selected iTunes. Then the big play button is there with the words “Watch Now on iTunes”. After clicking the play button, it brings me to iTunes with yellow screen that gives details of the movie with options to $24.99 buy or $4.99 rent. And from there, I’m stuck. I don’t know where to go.
I had an issue that it wouldnt open in itunes i entered the code again on reddem digital and it siad it was redeemed already but it gave me the itunes redemption code which i put in itunes.
Jul 28, 2016
9 posts
1 upvote
EananC641158 wrote: Oh thats both films is it?
That’s infinity war, go to the website and click marvel collection on the menu, you should able to see endgame
Jul 28, 2016
9 posts
1 upvote
chooraymond wrote: I just bought it too. Can’t figure out how to make it “work” now. Can you assist?
When I bought it I got a code from email, I redeemed it on
https://redeemdigitalmovie.com/, choose Canada site, and will ask you to connect iTunes or google. I did it on my iPhone so when I chose iTunes, it switches to iTunes automatically and successfully redeemed.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
16587 posts
2998 upvotes
Toronto
zerocool24 wrote: I had an issue that it wouldnt open in itunes i entered the code again on reddem digital and it siad it was redeemed already but it gave me the itunes redemption code which i put in itunes.
Entering the Disney codes will not always show the Google or iTunes redemption code.
Aug 7, 2007
904 posts
159 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought 15 movies and all worked except for Guardians of Galaxy Vol 2.

Doesn't work as it said cannot redeem in my region. I checked the order description and it says it works in USA and Canada.

I emailed emailed the issue to the website. Hoping for a reply.

Will definitely bookmark this site.
Nothing to sell for now :)

All junk... i mean stuff are sold ^^