Expired Hot Deals

[DigitalCodes4Sale] $2 USD and under 4k HDR movies for iTunes

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2020 11:07 pm
Jun 15, 2020
36 posts
177 upvotes
On a kind of unrelated note, recently purchased the movie "Now you see me in 4K" and the thing came with 3 digital codes. They redeem on itunes.
Don't have any use for the extra codes so posting for those that want to add a movie to there collection. Just comment once you redeem it.

Code 1: XRT7R6P63TLM
Code 2: F37RNF6MAAKP
Oct 13, 2017
463 posts
449 upvotes
tungx2 wrote: I bought 15 movies and all worked except for Guardians of Galaxy Vol 2.

Doesn't work as it said cannot redeem in my region. I checked the order description and it says it works in USA and Canada.

I emailed emailed the issue to the website. Hoping for a reply.

Will definitely bookmark this site.
And you changed the setting to Canada first? It defaults to the US... LAst Disney movie I bought I ran into issues but I did get it to work. Not sure if I just had to change the flag or try it again
Jul 28, 2016
9 posts
1 upvote
gemmethosesavings wrote: On a kind of unrelated note, recently purchased the movie "Now you see me in 4K" and the thing came with 3 digital codes. They redeem on itunes.
Don't have any use for the extra codes so posting for those that want to add a movie to there collection. Just comment once you redeem it.

Code 1 used, thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1458 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
gemmethosesavings wrote: On a kind of unrelated note, recently purchased the movie "Now you see me in 4K" and the thing came with 3 digital codes. They redeem on itunes.

Thank you for your generosity! I redeemed the second code.
Aug 7, 2007
905 posts
159 upvotes
Vancouver
FallenAngel1978 wrote: And you changed the setting to Canada first? It defaults to the US... LAst Disney movie I bought I ran into issues but I did get it to work. Not sure if I just had to change the flag or try it again
Ya, i tried it. I was able to follow the instructions and redeem through that site for one other movie that I bought. Worked fine for that one.

Not for Guardians though. It's a region problem. But the description says Canada and iTunes.
Nothing to sell for now :)

All junk... i mean stuff are sold ^^
Oct 13, 2017
463 posts
449 upvotes
tungx2 wrote: Ya, i tried it. I was able to follow the instructions and redeem through that site for one other movie that I bought. Worked fine for that one.

Not for Guardians though. It's a region problem. But the description says Canada and iTunes.
Figured you had already checked that... but thought I'd throw it out there in case it was an issue. Hopefully they get back to you about it
Aug 7, 2007
905 posts
159 upvotes
Vancouver
tungx2 wrote: Ya, i tried it. I was able to follow the instructions and redeem through that site for one other movie that I bought. Worked fine for that one.

whoo~ great service.

Respond and provided me an updated within 5 mins.

5 stars

Feb 26, 2007
121 posts
163 upvotes
audit13 wrote: If you entered the code at redeemdigitalmovie.com and selected iTunes after entering the code, something went wrong and the code is now burned.

The 11 character code can be used at redeemdigitalmovie.com to redeem at iTunes or Google and this is why you are given an 11 character code that is then used to generate a redemption code for iTunes or Google.
That’s the issue, after entering the 11-digit code on the site from the purchase email, I did not get a redemption code.
Aug 7, 2007
905 posts
159 upvotes
Vancouver
accidentally bought Red 2 that I already have in my library.

It's for Canada Itunes.

6WHMHTTE6WYH

Enjoy

Jul 31, 2020
258 posts
250 upvotes
audit13 wrote: I've read horror stories about the guy that runs the site when a code doesn't work and you contact him for support.

I've used them before and have had no problems.
How often does that happen? Losing $3 isn’t the end of the world.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
16597 posts
3036 upvotes
Toronto
chooraymond wrote: That’s the issue, after entering the 11-digit code on the site from the purchase email, I did not get a redemption code.
You don't see a code on the screen until it opens iTunes and that's where you'll momentarily see the code as it's being redeemed.

After selecting iTunes from the Disney site, the code is also at the end of the iTunes url.

You can also see the code if you select iTunes which opens another iTunes window which you close and the iTunes code will appear on the Disney screen.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2004
1065 posts
894 upvotes
Vancouver
tungx2 wrote: accidentally bought Red 2 that I already have in my library.

It's for Canada Itunes.

6WHMHTTE6WYH

Enjoy
Thanks for sharing, no thanks to the silent Redeemer.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
16597 posts
3036 upvotes
Toronto
a_dee wrote: Thanks for sharing, no thanks to the silent Redeemer.
Happens on FB all the time.
Apr 23, 2011
852 posts
207 upvotes
Newcastle
Considering buying Furious8 rather than just renting, those who have used the site would you recommend? Google play probably be what I would go for, but I've never used them for videos?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
3547 posts
2864 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Is the seller scraping these from disc boxes?
🢂 2x Koodo 35/10 - 1x Koodo 35/7 - 1x Fido Data 0/3 🢀