Expired Hot Deals

[DigitalCodes4Sale] $2 USD and under 4k HDR movies for iTunes

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2020 11:07 pm
Member
User avatar
Nov 17, 2007
262 posts
756 upvotes
Canada
Suede wrote: Considering buying Furious8 rather than just renting, those who have used the site would you recommend? Google play probably be what I would go for, but I've never used them for videos?
I just bought 5 Google Play movies for around $12.00 CAD. All were delivered almost instantly and all worked without issue.

I've bought from this site many times and I have never had a problem. Sorry to hear that others have had troubles, but I've had nothing but success.
I Love deals.
Jr. Member
Feb 26, 2007
115 posts
144 upvotes
Just wanted to advise that the seller reached out and offered me another code. I entered it and it worked this time. So kudos to the seller.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1564 posts
468 upvotes
So I placed an order... it worked... but it turns out it was a movie I already owned :facepalm:
Member
Nov 25, 2014
369 posts
381 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thank you OP !!! this was the easiest and cheapest way to load some digital movies :)
Newbie
Nov 23, 2018
37 posts
20 upvotes
I purchased 10 movies from this site last night and all of them worked except one. I emailed them and received an update this morning with the right code (original was a typo) that was redeemed without issue. Just wanted to post my positive experience with them. Looking to purchase more from them in the future.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
14073 posts
4484 upvotes
London
GreyingJay wrote: So I placed an order... it worked... but it turns out it was a movie I already owned :facepalm:
Welcome to my nightmare lol.

I own so many movies that I've bought a bunch of duplicate physical and digital copies over the years.
Newbie
Jun 15, 2020
34 posts
177 upvotes
DigitalCodes wrote: So what you are saying is there was a problem with your order and you received more then you paid for. So rather then contacting the seller about the issue, you decide to say TO BAD FOR THEM and give the items away.
That's very thoughtful and kind of you to the seller - who is me....thanks buddy
The world doesn't revolve around you. You know there are other ways to get digital copies of movies right. Like at an actual store when you purchase the physical copy.
But then again if you are the actual seller of digital codes, not surprised your first reaction would be to accuse people given your reputation.
Images
  • thumbnail_20200825_110549_2.jpg
Member
User avatar
Nov 17, 2007
262 posts
756 upvotes
Canada
gemmethosesavings wrote: The world doesn't revolve around you. You know there are other ways to get digital copies of movies right. Like at an actual store when you purchase the physical copy.
But then again if you are the actual seller of digital codes, not surprised your first reaction would be to accuse people given your reputation.
You say 'actual store' like being online somehow makes a store or seller less legitamate. If that's the case, then I have't bought anything legitimate for quite a while now.
I Love deals.
Newbie
Jun 15, 2020
34 posts
177 upvotes
AA7HBS wrote: You say 'actual store' like being online somehow makes a store or seller less legitamate. If that's the case, then I have't bought anything legitimate for quite a while now.
You're gonna make me ELI5 this for you eh. I was explaining that there are other ways of buying movies regardless of the mediums you decide to use. And that accusing a customer of stealing shouldn't be your first reaction.
Member
User avatar
Nov 17, 2007
262 posts
756 upvotes
Canada
gemmethosesavings wrote: You're gonna make me ELI5 this for you eh. I was explaining that there are other ways of buying movies regardless of the mediums you decide to use. And that accusing a customer of stealing shouldn't be your first reaction.
What a rude response. I hope that your day gets better.
I Love deals.
Newbie
Jul 2, 2018
30 posts
63 upvotes
Bought like 5 movies and then 2 more. Had no issues at all. I choose iTunes Canada since you get a free upgrade to the 4K (which is a hit or miss and YMMV)
I haven’t seen anyone else offering these low rates.
No idea why it’s so cheap nor do I care. Plausible deniability.

Edit : 8 movies + 2 movies
Moderator
User avatar
Dec 27, 2007
20657 posts
11916 upvotes
Kitchener
AA7HBS wrote: You say 'actual store' like being online somehow makes a store or seller less legitamate.
Nope he says "actual store" like just stating the fact that he bought a physical copy from an "actual store" ;)

The guy was doing a selfless random act of kindness sharing "his" codes here and got needlessly accused of being a scammer!!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 24, 2003
16567 posts
2986 upvotes
Toronto
xneoenx wrote: Bought like 5 movies and then 2 more. Had no issues at all. I choose iTunes Canada since you get a free upgrade to the 4K (which is a hit or miss and YMMV)
I haven’t seen anyone else offering these low rates.
No idea why it’s so cheap nor do I care. Plausible deniability.

Edit : 8 movies + 2 movies
I always redeem to USA iTunes if possible because there are movies in Canada iTunes that do net get 4k upgrade. For example: Sicario and The VVitch.
Newbie
Jul 2, 2018
30 posts
63 upvotes
audit13 wrote: I always redeem to USA iTunes if possible because there are movies in Canada iTunes that do net get 4k upgrade. For example: Sicario and The VVitch.
I did not know that. Thank you very much for pointing it out. I don't have a iTunes USA account. Guess another reason to get one created.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 24, 2003
16567 posts
2986 upvotes
Toronto
xneoenx wrote: I did not know that. Thank you very much for pointing it out. I don't have a iTunes USA account. Guess another reason to get one created.
Create a USA iTunes account, create a Movies Anywhere (MA) account, and link your Google and USA iTunes account to MA. This way, MA-eligible movies port from USA iTunes to MA to Google and vice versa.

Top