Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dion Training Black Friday

15% Off CompTIA and other IT Exam Vouchers with code "CYBERMONDAY"

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2021 2:26 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6762 posts
2096 upvotes

[Black Friday] 15% Off CompTIA and other IT Exam Vouchers with code "CYBERMONDAY"

Deal Link:
Savings:
15% off
Expiry:
December 1, 2021
Retailer:
Dion Training
Edit: Fixed the percentage off

Hey everyone, if anyone is looking for exam vouchers for any of the CompTIA and a few other IT exams, Jason Dion's site is selling them for 15% off regular price until the end of tonight (11:59 PST). Dion Training already regularly sells their exam vouchers at 10% off of buying it directly from CompTIA so it's an additional 5% off of that.

For example, for Security+, normally it's $370 USD. With Dion Training, they regularly sell it for $333 USD. If you click the "x" on the code in checkout (remove "COMPTIA") and then type in CYBERMONDAY, a single voucher becomes $314.50 USD.

He has a few others for sale as well like ITIL4, PRINCE etc. I think if you're looking to buy his courses as well, I think those are also 15% off. They're also on Udemy but apparently he gives you some extra stuff or something if you buy his course on his website (I wouldn't know, I only use his course on Udemy).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)