[USA ONLY] Apple TV 4K 32GB for $73 USD (After BeFrugal Credit - includes 3 months of Directv Now)
- Deal Link:
- Directv Now
Prepay for 3 months of DirecTV Now online streaming service (cheapest plan is $35 USD/month) and get a free Apple TV 4K 32GB.
- The Directv Now signing up requires you to mask your Canadian IP Address
- Requires a credit card/US paypal account with a US Billing address
- Will only be shipped within the US
EDIT: Signup for BeFrugal and visit this offer via BeFrugal to receive $10 signup bonus + $22 Directv Now = $32 Cash Back making the apple TV cost $73 USD!!!!!!!!!!!
Steps I took to order this for my use in Canada
1. I have an entropay.com account (free U.S. Virtual Visa Credit Card that you can top up with your Canadian Credit Card - 4.95% top up fee). Topped it up $105 USD (Total cost is $110.20 USD that I charged to my Canadian Credit Card). EDIT: See Other Options below...
2. I have a U.S. forwarding address in the state of Delaware with mymallbox.com (free account, you get a $5 credit for sign up if you use someone's referral ). You just pay them when your item arrives to have them ship it to Canada. Reasonable shipping rates.
3. Enabled my SmartDnsProxy.com Smart DNS. Went through the Directvnow sign up process. Selected the Apple TV 4K offer. Inputted my Entropay Visa Card info and used the mymallbox provided address as Billing/Shipping address
EDIT: Other options instead of using Entropay that may work with your existing Canadian Credit Card
Cameraguy23 wrote: ↑Feb 10th, 2018 7:19 pmYes you can use your Canadian credit card. You do the zip code trick.
https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupActi ... fresh=true Only put in the numbers of your postal code then 01 and the end. You will see what state and city your in, put that info when signing up with direct tv now. For address put 123 happy lane or whatever.
Steps I will take once Apple TV arrives mymallboxdjino wrote: ↑Feb 19th, 2018 9:32 amIf the USPS site gives you an error, then you need to keep trying by increasing your zipcode number by 1.
Example: If your Canadian Postal code is K7Z 9B8, then you would head over to the USPS zip code site to get the City and State that the numbers in your zip code followed by 00 belong too:
You would try 79800 at the USPS website. If it gives you an error, you would then try 79801. If that gives you an error, then you'd try 79802..and so on and so forth...
Once the USPS website finally provides you a valid City/State that the zip code corresponds too, then you would head over to directv now to place your order. The Billing Address would need to be the City/State/Zipcode that you found from the USPS website (you can use any street address you want). The Shipping Address would be the mymallbox provided address.
1. Tell mymallbox to ship it to me here in Ottawa using USPS (This should cost $12.18 USD)
Assuming you follow the BeFrugal method and purchase using the Canadian Credit card trick along with mailing to mymallbox and using a 0% Foreign Exchange Fee 1% Cashback credit card like the Amazon rewards Visa (using today's VISA USD -> CAD exchange rate):
$105 USD - Directv Now Service
$12.18 USD - Mymallbox cheapest shipping to Canada
-$5.00 USD - Mymallbox Referral Credit
= $112.18 USD
= $140.67 CAD is what would appear on an Amazon Visa credit card statement.
- $1.41 - Amazon Visa Rewards Credit (1%)
- $39.14 - Befrugal Credit ($32 USD with 2.5% conversion fee)
-$40.55 CAD total in Credits
APPROXIMATE TOTAL (with credits, taxes, and shipping fees included):
COMPARISON TO VISITING AN APPLE STORE IN ONTARIO
Expect to receive the following tracking information a couple of business days after your online order:
FedEx - 2 Day shipping
Once it arrives mymallbox...even with the cheapest USPS (non-tracking) option selected, you will still receive tracking information from Globegistics that can be used to track its progress to Canada (once it arrives Canada, you should be able to continue to get accurate tracking using the tracking number on canadapost).