Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 5, 2004
192 posts
36 upvotes

[Today's Shopping Choice] Discgear selector 100 cd / dvd organizer and storage

Very Good Deal

$44.44 for everything below (cut and pasted off the website)
SELECTOR 100 ULTIMATE BUNDLE
1 - SELECTOR 100 ($59)
1 - LITERATURE ALBUM ($15)
1 - DISCWARE LITE ($15)
1- DISCUS 22 ($15)

The selector 100 stores CD & DVD discs. 100 of them. Takes a few seconds to find and retrieve
The album stores your inserts from your dvd box. the software lets you print a list for your unit if you want - but not required
The disc22 unit is a portable cd.dvd.blu-ray storage unit

I used to buy this from the shopping channel, and paid a little more..
The USA website has only the storage unit by itself for sale at $59.00USD

Still good for the disc collector, especially with hard to find discs (to protect them)

Link: discgearstore.ca

Cheers
[IMG]http://discgearstore.ca/images/sel100_alt1.jpg[/IMG]
iFlex
7 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2001
15556 posts
1017 upvotes
Anybody else use this store? Legit? Not spam? Competitive prices?

I could use a good CDN source for unique holders like 8ct dvd cases or dvd binders that hold the sleeves as well.
Should we have open retail markets to bring more UK and US retailers to Canada?wegmans-tops-trader-joes-americas-favou ... #p27788812
Jan 29, 2009
201 posts
33 upvotes
Saint-Jean-Sur-Riche…
hummm, i would not buy for this website, but that just me..

I bought a few years back a browser 100e for my dvd collection and found it not very useful, you have to be very organise or else the system became a complete nightmare.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2889 posts
1633 upvotes
I'm extremely tempted to get a couple of these to store all my games. We don't use the older ones often but this would be a good way to remove clutter. So many ps1 and PS2 RPGs I can't come to sell. Right now we have about 200 burned X360 games in green cases I bought. This would give is more blue ray space for sure! A friend had something like this but he didn't organize his discs... was always a pain to find anything. Will look into it tonight.
Jul 16, 2005
341 posts
44 upvotes
If you use them right (you can put your index on an excel spread sheet for convenience) they are great. I have 10 of them.
[OP]
Dec 5, 2004
192 posts
36 upvotes
[quote="NG" post_id="15934095" time="1355145683" user_id="320"]Anybody else use this store? Legit? Not spam? Competitive prices?

I did (about 7months back?) and this past Sunday I ordered two of these bundles.. I got my tracking number from Canada Post. Let you know on Thursday!
iFlex
[OP]
Dec 5, 2004
192 posts
36 upvotes
ng wrote: anybody else use this store? Legit? Not spam? Competitive prices?

I could use a good cdn source for unique holders like 8ct dvd cases or dvd binders that hold the sleeves as well.
delivered an hour ago...
Nice...
iFlex
Nov 26, 2003
616 posts
143 upvotes
Calgary
I've ordered from them in years past and am very happy with the product. They are very useful and save a lot of space. I'm fairly certain that I paid a lot more than this, too!!