Discount Tire Direct (DTD) + NO TAX + Free Shipping (NEW PROMO: DEC 2 ONLY)
To Place your order, follow these simple steps below:
1) Order your tires @ Discount Tire Direct and have them shipped to any local Installer in USA. See Recommended Installer below or to CBI if you want to pick them up and have them installed @ Walmart or to take them back to Canada.
2) If you are shipping your tires/rims to a local installer in USA, wait for tracking number which you will receive via e-mail. From the Tracking number you will find out the exact delivery date of your tires/rims.
3) Call the Shop/Installer on the day when your tires/wheels are to be delivered and make an appointment for installation. (Try to do it within week or so, the shop is not your storage facility)
4) Drive in for your appointment, get your tires/rims installed. (Don't forget your WHEEL LOCK(S) if you have one)
5) Fill out your rebate(s) forms etc and have them sent via registered mail (if you are submitting them via snail mail). This will cost you ~ $4 dollars US or less and you will get a tracking number.
The post office (USPS) is located 10 min away from the Niagara Falls, Ontario border @ 9860 Niagara Falls Blvd. 14304
*For rebates that are for Canada and US use your Canadian address, for US only rebates, use your US address. Most of them are applicable to both. DTD rebates can now be submitted ONLINE! For manufacture rebates, you will have to send them via mail.
Submit your US rebates via CBI address. That's what I use and so far I've gotten all sorts of rebates from US companies including but not limited to: NCIX USA, Macy's, DTD, G-Oil Car Oil, Netgear etc.
Discount Tire Direct ships to Canada for additional cost. They are able to provide you with your final price including HST and delivery charges.
Discount Tire offers FREE Mounting & Balancing - Available on All Tire and Wheel Packages
When you purchase tires and wheels together, we offer mounting and balancing at no additional charge.
Q. What is mounting?
A. Mounting is the process of putting your new tires on your new wheels which requires the use of specialized equipment. At Discount Tire Direct, we have the latest and greatest equipment to do the job right.
Q. What is balancing?
A. When a tire is mounted onto a wheel, two slightly imperfect units are joined to form an assembly. The chances of this assembly having absolutely precise weight distribution are virtually impossible. Balancing is the process of equaling weight distribution on a tire/wheel assembly to give your vehicle a smooth ride.
What do I need to do to have a positive experience?
1. Check with installer that they can receive your tire(s)/wheel(s)
2. Confirm pricing i.e. Mounting & Balancing (per wheel)
List of Recommended Installers (Courtesy of TireRack): http://goo.gl/euAwfl
Google Doc Directory with list of Recommended Installers Close to Canadian Boarder (BETA):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing
Please help me design the template so that everyone can update the list.