• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2012 3:54 am
[OP]
Dec 25, 2011
45 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto

Discount watch store - orient STI chrono Quartz 170US

If you own a STI and want a quartz chrono watch that go with it, this Orient STI Limited editon is your watch - now is 170 US dollars at the discount watch store - April 30th today only. ( I am not going to buy it because I rather have a automatic watch ).
3 replies
Feb 22, 2009
494 posts
121 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
DrCheap wrote: If you own a STI and want a quartz chrono watch that go with it, this Orient STI Limited editon is your watch - now is 170 US dollars at the discount watch store - April 30th today only. ( I am not going to buy it because I rather have a automatic watch ).

My bf might ind this interesting but oddly i have never heard of this store before. Maybe its in Toronto? Will have to look in the phone book and have a look later today. Thanks for sharing.
[OP]
Dec 25, 2011
45 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Discount watch store is a online store from US. From the review I get from Watchuseek and google this store is good. The only problem is the what will the custom charge you. What i usually do is ask someone you know someone that is in the state who come to canada once or twice a year and ask them to buy it and bring it when they come. Not the best way but the way that save money.
Feb 22, 2009
494 posts
121 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
DrCheap wrote: Discount watch store is a online store from US. From the review I get from Watchuseek and google this store is good. The only problem is the what will the custom charge you. What i usually do is ask someone you know someone that is in the state who come to canada once or twice a year and ask them to buy it and bring it when they come. Not the best way buy the way that save money.

That sounds like an interesting idea. I actually live somewhat close to the border and so this might be worth checking out. Thanks agian for the info!