• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2016 7:56 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 19, 2009
86 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Go to the store... It's really 875, purchased in st-bruno, quebec today. Free delivery to the store on jan 5th.
Oct 16, 2007
484 posts
128 upvotes
Montr
seryser wrote: Go to the store... It's really 875, purchased in st-bruno, quebec today. Free delivery to the store on jan 5th.
Can you call them instead? Do want to go over there just to place my order
Oct 16, 2007
484 posts
128 upvotes
Montr
Ok, just ordered it over the phone. Will be delivered to the closest Sears store (only january 6th though)

Thanks guys
Oct 11, 2007
339 posts
38 upvotes
xysqo wrote: The Kenmore elite currently on sale for$874.99 at sears is almost identical to Bosch 800 plus,
Kenmore elite dishwasher - $874.99 Sears boxing day flyer
Bosch 800 plus

I was at Sears and the sales person told me this particular kenmore elite dishwasher is the best they have, it's actually a rebranded Bosch 800 plus,
He then asked me to compare the display models side by side, I spent a good amount of time checking 2 units inside and out and read the manuals for both units, and 2 units are indeed very similar,
Racks, build in water softner, all visible components inside the units and layout are exactly the same, The handle, Touch control panel, are only differences I found,
The kenmore elite dishwasher model number is 630.12933 311,
I can not find much information on web,
Anyone has or had this kenmore model care to share their experiences ?
I am debating if I should keep the Bosch 500 from Lowes deal or go for this one instead,

Thanks.
Thanks for the heads up!
Just bought this unit. Best part for me is that it has 1 hour wash cycle, which is the only cycle I have been using on my basic Wirlpool-made Kenmore dishwasher.
Feb 13, 2013
157 posts
78 upvotes
BC
xysqo wrote: The Kenmore elite currently on sale for$874.99 at sears is almost identical to Bosch 800 plus,
Bosch 800 plus
Nice find! I ordered this Kenmore today. After seeing this thread, I went to my local Sears and surprise surprise, there wasn't even a sale tag on the dishwasher. But as soon as the salesperson entered the item number in his computer it came up at the sale price. The look on the guys face....he said to me "I could have this sold this dishwasher over and over today if I would have known it was on sale".
Mar 9, 2014
660 posts
661 upvotes
Ottawa
Bosch 800 plus

I was at Sears and the sales person told me this particular kenmore elite dishwasher is the best they have, it's actually a rebranded Bosch 800 plus,
He then asked me to compare the display models side by side, I spent a good amount of time checking 2 units inside and out and read the manuals for both units, and 2 units are indeed very similar,
Racks, build in water softner, all visible components inside the units and layout are exactly the same, The handle, Touch control panel, are only differences I found,
The kenmore elite dishwasher model number is 630.12933 311,
I can not find much information on web,
Anyone has or had this kenmore model care to share their experiences ?
I am debating if I should keep the Bosch 500 from Lowes deal or go for this one instead,

Thanks.
I went in and bought it today. Was a little disappointed that it doesn't have the TurboZone feature. The salesperson says he has not seen any TurboZone dishwasher in
Canada.
Here is the 12833 model from the US that has the TurboZone:
http://dishwashers.reviewed.com/content ... 833-review
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4429 posts
1010 upvotes
Regina
vazilioz wrote: There also a Kitchen Aid at 899$ at many stores, very good reviews ! it would be my pick.
that is the one i bought
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
2384 posts
141 upvotes
Mississauga
Back at regular price now?
Dec 6, 2012
29 posts
6 upvotes
ORLEANS
The sale on the Kenmore Elite ended yesterday but it is amazing what being friendly and asking nicely can get you. I just purchased one in-store today. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3983 posts
707 upvotes
smason wrote: The sale on the Kenmore Elite ended yesterday but it is amazing what being friendly and asking nicely can get you. I just purchased one in-store today. Thanks OP.
It's weird how Sears always does that, guess they're happy to get a sale. Numerous times I've asked for an expired deal and they've gladly given it.
Dec 1, 2012
1 posts
CRESTON
Thanks OP, got the Kenmore Elite in BC. Would never have known about it without this post as we just have a tiny store.
They are also not delivering till June 30th as we are renovating and didn't want it now, perfect :)