• Dec 24th, 2021 11:13 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
3375 posts
2319 upvotes
Pothole city

Dishwasher troubleshooting

I have a Bosh dishwasher from 2014. Any cycle will not complete. It will stop really early in the cycle or it will almost complete. Just some water left in the bottom. I have access to parts at almost cost, so I decided to change the locking mechanism. No luck. After, replaced the control board. Still broken. Pumps works fine. Heater works too. It still usable. Running out of ideas. Model has no display. No code or beep.
Dec 23, 2021
90 posts
52 upvotes
Tweed
Have had troubles with a mid2000s bosch dishwasher. I'll share some tips and experience that might help.

- you can get the dishwasher to spit out an error code. Button combos vary depending on model and info is available online - not sure how that would work without a display like yours.

- Mine would stop near the end of cycles without fully draining. Emptying out the gunk water, removing botton screen, removing plastic part that gives access to impeller(sp?) for pump. have had piece of glass and chicken bone get in there interfering and stopping the wash.

- Theres a cup/dish thingy under the dishwasher that has a float valve that will trip if a lil water leaks out. Had to shop vac that out to get dishwasher going again. Left alone dries out in a couple days on it's own

- Latest issue was the wash cycle stopping at random times. Someone (aka me) tripped over the door one night throwing the hinges out of alignment. Mostly fixed, only pauses about once every 3 cycles now.

Gl, hope that helps.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)