• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2012 1:01 am
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
3566 posts
1038 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
All Bosche dishwashers are whisper quiet because they dont' have a food grinder in them. European dishwashers are all this way.

North american ones have a food grinder. So to get a quiet one it must have an upgraded 'Sound' package to be quiet at all. Unfortunatly they only add the better sound insulation packages on the higher end models that cost more.

Seems like a good sale on that Bosch. I love mine and everyone else i know who has one loves it. the only downside is that they are more expensive. But with $400 off i don't think you can do much better.
Jul 15, 2009
7 posts
I am also looking for a dishwasher. Great deal at Sears for a Bosch. I do hear the parts are expensive. Any dishwasher recommendations?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2003
15540 posts
981 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Punch the manufacturer model number into Google and lots come up, including reviews that rate it at over priced and under featured apparently. Lots of Canadian retailers as well, its not a Sears specific model.
Thinking seriously about the 4 S's...Sun, Sand, Surf and ... Booked for Sept in Mexico and booked Samana DR for Jan!
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2008
1104 posts
89 upvotes
OP, I tried to post my opinion on the best dishwasher, and another option to help you out with, but Moderator deleted my post due to a misunderstanding. PM me if you`re looking for the best option. I don`t care to post anymore info after this negative experience with the RFD `police.`

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)