Ongoing Deal Discussion

Disney+, HULU, ESPN+ - All for $13.99 USD (VPN to U.S required). Disney+ alone is $7.99 USD

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2021 2:52 am
Tags:
[OP]
Jan 25, 2009
835 posts
616 upvotes

Disney+, HULU, ESPN+ - All for $13.99 USD (VPN to U.S required). Disney+ alone is $7.99 USD

Deal Link:
Price:
Pretty great deal for all 3 services. Need a VPN turned on to a U.S server and go on the link to sign up. Prices in USD/month.

EDIT - RAKUTEN upto 25% off on monthly or annual subscription.
Images
  • Capture.JPG
25 replies
Jan 21, 2008
204 posts
226 upvotes
do you need to maintain VPN watching Disney+? I can imagine for E+ and Hulu yes.

Note: I have VPN unlimited and it doesn't work on my Disney+ Canada account
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2018
1329 posts
868 upvotes
Vancouver
This is starting to sound suspiciously like the current Cable Channel bundling system
Oct 24, 2004
792 posts
167 upvotes
kramer1 wrote: This is starting to sound suspiciously like the current Cable Channel bundling system
Ya the only difference is with cable you can't share with 3 other people and bring down the cost.
Oct 21, 2014
79 posts
130 upvotes
Richmond, BC
This is just the standard bundle price for that bundle...
Jul 20, 2017
964 posts
1126 upvotes
once you have disney+ US sub.. Does it work like netflix? In that you can view the canadian version with same sub, without vpn?
Sep 5, 2014
87 posts
45 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I used VPN to get espn+. Even though it accepted my payment, when I tried to watch the shows, it wouldn't work. Can op confirm espn+ and disney works with VPN. And if so which vpn
Oct 10, 2012
822 posts
268 upvotes
Can a sub be shared? I'd be interested if possible
PSN: SUPRSAYN
Oct 18, 2006
125 posts
42 upvotes
BC
ESPN's new NHL deal kicks in for next season, and they will be streaming the NHL games on ESPN+. It basically replaces NHL Gamecenter and is included in the sub.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1658 posts
1442 upvotes
Surrey
JOEBRONIE77 wrote: ESPN's new NHL deal kicks in for next season, and they will be streaming the NHL games on ESPN+. It basically replaces NHL Gamecenter and is included in the sub.
Wow I just realized that. Only thing is ESPN+ won’t let you record games right?
Aug 4, 2019
195 posts
50 upvotes
ONTARIO
raviji wrote: Pretty great deal for all 3 services. Need a VPN turned on to a U.S server and go on the link to sign up. Prices in USD/month.

EDIT - RAKUTEN upto 25% off on monthly or annual subscription.
13.99 USD ×1.25 = 17.49 CAD. Just use a cc with no FX markup like Brim.
Sep 29, 2005
117 posts
222 upvotes
Montreal
shnukms wrote: do you need to maintain VPN watching Disney+? I can imagine for E+ and Hulu yes.

Note: I have VPN unlimited and it doesn't work on my Disney+ Canada account
I have a VPN unlimited account and it's garbage, I use Hola VPN Premium and it works all the time... VPN unlimited should be categorize with the other useless VPN services... I once had to recover my PC from a backup when the VPN unlimited client ask me to update the software it mess-up the tcp ip adapters after the update and that wasn't the first time it had happen but was able to fix it without using a previous backup in the past.
Oct 7, 2015
583 posts
484 upvotes
Vanier, ON
I use Surfshark for Hulu. It’s fine on iPad. I tried on PC once or twice, it never worked.
Jul 20, 2018
480 posts
418 upvotes
I've had this deal for the last 6 months. At first, it looked as if you needed an American credit card, or at least a credit card with an American address. I ended up finding another way around it though.
You'll need a VPN, PayPal account and create an American Walmart account. You can then buy HULU gift cards from Walmart through your PayPal account and then create your HULU account and link the gift card. Personally, I just buy a $150 gift card and then re-up every year or so.
Jan 30, 2012
139 posts
119 upvotes
TURNIPtheBEET wrote: I've had this deal for the last 6 months. At first, it looked as if you needed an American credit card, or at least a credit card with an American address. I ended up finding another way around it though.
You'll need a VPN, PayPal account and create an American Walmart account. You can then buy HULU gift cards from Walmart through your PayPal account and then create your HULU account and link the gift card. Personally, I just buy a $150 gift card and then re-up every year or so.
Clever girl.
Jul 20, 2018
480 posts
418 upvotes
nowitzki41 wrote: Clever girl.
Yeah the real secret is getting yourself an ASUS router and flash merlin. You can then create guest wifi networks and tunnel them through a VPN. That way if you want to switch to American content you just change your wifi over to the guest vpn network on your TV. Set up takes a bit of work but once its configured its very convenient.
Aug 3, 2019
473 posts
274 upvotes
truesaiyan wrote: Can a sub be shared? I'd be interested if possible
I have this deal from USA, i was there a bit ago and i watch hulu a lot. 3-4 of my family members use this bundle from different countries without a problem.

For hulu you'll need usa vpn, but disney+ works without vpn no problem
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1462 posts
1656 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
kramer1 wrote: This is starting to sound suspiciously like the current Cable Channel bundling system

Even with that, people used to share Bell Satellite and Telus Optik TV can be shared with neighbors (condo, duplex, townhouse, etc)
Mar 6, 2010
342 posts
95 upvotes
Upvoted, the deal is still available, just signed up last night.

For Disney+ only I just used VPN to sign up, no need VPN after and works with the Samsung SmartOS app. Not really a big fan of cartoons but I think National Geographics channel is a pretty good one to have since not so much exciting Netflix new releases recently.
Jun 2, 2011
493 posts
464 upvotes
TURNIPtheBEET wrote: I've had this deal for the last 6 months. At first, it looked as if you needed an American credit card, or at least a credit card with an American address. I ended up finding another way around it though.
US PayPal + Canadian CC + address of a place in the ZIP of your postalcodedigits+00/01. Has worked for me for years now with Hulu.