Entertainment

Disney+ The Mandalorian (live action Star Wars tv series -- season1 SPOILERS in this thread -- season 2 October 2020)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2020 8:35 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
1022 posts
145 upvotes
I'd rather they leave him out with no return from the dead. It makes more sense if Temuera Morrison will be playing Rex, especially if Ahsoka Tano appears as well.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2009
3293 posts
1594 upvotes
Toronto
jenviea wrote: Ha!
Take that Sarlacc pit!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat- ... on-1293675

Article states it's a small role/appearance

Seriously I'm not a fan of character resurrections
If it's a small role, perhaps it will be a flashback?
Perhaps something that would explain why Jango (and possibly Boba) was all about helmet removal?
Instinctively, I'm very much against the idea of bringing him back to life.
Dead but not dead is such a tired trope.....

With this said - I'd be interested in a story regarding any surviving clones.
I've not watched any of the animated shows - is there any explanation what happens in the long run with the clones? How many survived and (I assume) became stormtroopers? Or do they mostly get wiped out?
I'm OK with spoilers from animation, as I will not likely ever watch them.
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
18621 posts
3254 upvotes
Toronto
shikotee wrote: If it's a small role, perhaps it will be a flashback?
Perhaps something that would explain why Jango (and possibly Boba) was all about helmet removal?
Instinctively, I'm very much against the idea of bringing him back to life.
Dead but not dead is such a tired trope.....

With this said - I'd be interested in a story regarding any surviving clones.
I've not watched any of the animated shows - is there any explanation what happens in the long run with the clones? How many survived and (I assume) became stormtroopers? Or do they mostly get wiped out?
I'm OK with spoilers from animation, as I will not likely ever watch them.
I think the helmet thing came into force after the fall of Mandalore and the destruction of their society as a whole. Every Mandalorian we've seen across all the media has removed their helmets at will. It's probably a rule the small band of survivors adopted. They're probably extra traditional because they survived by being fanatical zealots who want to preserve the culture.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
4826 posts
2093 upvotes
Global Village
Watching the 4th episode of Disney Gallery about The Volume and I'm blown away, game-changing stuff.
All day I dream about sports