Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Disney Store

Friends & Family 25% off everything. JULY 13-16 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2017 1:32 pm
Feb 13, 2017
318 posts
147 upvotes
Mississauga

[Disney Store] Friends & Family 25% off everything. JULY 13-16 2017

Use code Disneypal at checkout for 25% off.

I was given the physical coupon in store last week. If you want to get the promo in Store, perhaps you can call a local store and ask if they'll still give it to you.

Backpacks are already on sale, not sure if this can be used on top but if So, that would being them to under $15 which is a good deal!

Update: ships only to certain addresses in Canada, at very high shipping costs. Call the store to see if they can honour the sale without an actual physical coupon.
Last edited by Arias1619 on Jul 11th, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Dec 13, 2011
171 posts
77 upvotes
GMA
Do they ship to Canada? And how much is it?

Went thru the checkout process, and it says no shipping options available for that address
Feb 13, 2017
318 posts
147 upvotes
Mississauga
I thought it was a good deal bc the website said free shipping over $50. However I called customer service and they said that only applies to US.

Shipping fees for my Mississauga address was $39.

You could try going in store if they're willing to honour it without the actual coupon.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
Website has a coupon you can print for in-store but not sure if it works in Canada
Mar 3, 2016
39 posts
25 upvotes
Here's a link to the coupon which can be shown on your phone in-store.

https://m.disneystore.com/friends-family-hp/mn/1025701/

Fine print says it is valid in Disney Stores located in North America so Canada should be included. They have some great deals right now in-store (such as Star Wars merchandise at up to 60% off at Scarborough Town Centre) so it may be best to head in today before the crowds clear out the store.

If you find any normal merchandise you want that's not in your size/style, some cast members will allow you to apply the coupon during the promotion period and come back to the store after the promotion ends when the item is back in stock to do a direct exchange. Hope this helps!
Banned
Oct 26, 2016
444 posts
297 upvotes
Was able to get some star wars figures. Thanks