• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2018 9:18 pm
[OP]
Mar 7, 2007
5 posts
3 upvotes

[Disney Store] Friends and Family Sale - 25% Off Your Purchase

W_354779.jpg
You've Got a Friend In Me! Come Be Our Guest at The Disney Store this long weekend and enjoy 25% off your purchase!*
*Valid 02/15-02/19, standard exclusuions apply, see a cast member for details.

Just saw this posted on the Eaton Centre website. In previous years a bounce back coupon was required to take advantage of this promotion, so its nice to see that no coupon is required to take advantage this time around.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1708 posts
1779 upvotes
Toronto
Does it apply to other locations outside of Eatons? I'm going to Yorkdale soon.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1729 posts
856 upvotes
Laval
Shipping is from US so online shopping is not an option
[OP]
Mar 7, 2007
5 posts
3 upvotes
mtlmonk wrote: Shipping is from US so online shopping is not an option
Stores have the ability to process phone orders. Give them a call! Payment is processed with a credit card and the item is couriered via UPS. There is a fee but well below the shipping and duty fees associated with the website.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1729 posts
856 upvotes
Laval
Jaadrei wrote: Stores have the ability to process phone orders. Give them a call! Payment is processed with a credit card and the item is couriered via UPS. There is a fee but well below the shipping and duty fees associated with the website.
Im from QC...im out of luck

Thanks anyway

* Going to Disney in less than 2 weeks so was hoping to get the kids some outfits
[OP]
Mar 7, 2007
5 posts
3 upvotes
mtlmonk wrote: Im from QC...im out of luck

Thanks anyway

* Going to Disney in less than 2 weeks so was hoping to get the kids some outfits
Stores can ship to QC. Your not out of luck at all! Shipping can take 5-10 business days, but it will arrive right to your front door.

Source: Used to work for the Disney Store. :)
Jul 16, 2012
28 posts
18 upvotes
STITTSVILLE
Also, if you are planning to shop in-store, say the secret code word (Black Panther) to any of the associates and they'll give you a free Black Panther Lithograph. Saw it on their Instagram account. It looks pretty cool and a nice freebie before watching the movie.
May 19, 2010
537 posts
227 upvotes
Guelph
meepsheep wrote: Does it apply to other locations outside of Eatons? I'm going to Yorkdale soon.
I just came back from Vaughan Mills on my lunch break and they have the 25% off entire store as well. Maybe it is all locations?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1708 posts
1779 upvotes
Toronto
thatmatt22 wrote: I just came back from Vaughan Mills on my lunch break and they have the 25% off entire store as well. Maybe it is all locations?
Thanks!