Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Disney World Buy a 4-night/4-day package and get 3 nights FREE + $200 Gift Card

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2009 8:16 am
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2004
1843 posts
203 upvotes

Disney World Buy a 4-night/4-day package and get 3 nights FREE + $200 Gift Card

Looks like disney is hurting

Buy a 4-night/4-day package and get 3 nights FREE including Theme Park tickets!

# Package for most nights between 1/4 - 4/4 and 4/19 - 6/27.

# Example package: A standard room at a Disney Value Resort priced at US$1271 for a family of 4 - that's like paying only US$46 a night per person
# Including most Canadian spring breaks.

Plus, when you travel between
1/4/09-3/29/09, you'll also get a
$200 Disney Gift Card.

Select Disney Value Resorts – Standard Room

Prices based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. One park per day.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/sp ... eOfferPage
165 replies
Jun 2, 2003
224 posts
38 upvotes
Quebec
By the way, the $200 gift card can be applied to almost anything on Disney property (dinning, merchandise, etc)

There were rumors of a HUGE deal for 2-3 days now.
For us this isn't as good as the "Free Disney dinning plan" offer they have once in a while but it beats the deal we had for our 2008 and our 2007 trip there.

We are planning on going January 5th-13th 2009 (value season). Probably staying at the "All Star Music" this time (I highly recommend "Pop Century", excellent value and good transportation).

Eric
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
2056 posts
1312 upvotes
The free dining plan is only offered during hurricane season
though. We took advantage of it last August and flew right
into Fay. We were really lucky to spend "only" 8 hours in
Ohare and not have to stay overnight.

To show how badly Disney is hurting, the free dining plan is
being offered to Disney Visa Card holders this Christmas.

This is a good deal for March Break.
Nov 19, 2006
48 posts
1 upvote
Thanks, just called disney and updated my trip in February. They were extremely accomodating.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2004
1843 posts
203 upvotes
EricMat wrote: By the way, the $200 gift card can be applied to almost anything on Disney property (dinning, merchandise, etc)

There were rumors of a HUGE deal for 2-3 days now.
For us this isn't as good as the "Free Disney dinning plan" offer they have once in a while but it beats the deal we had for our 2008 and our 2007 trip there.

We are planning on going January 5th-13th 2009 (value season). Probably staying at the "All Star Music" this time (I highly recommend "Pop Century", excellent value and good transportation).

Eric
+1 on Pop Century

Were doing All Star Movies this time Feb.
Dec 31, 1969
And...if it falls over your birthday, you can get a gc worth admission for that days(merch only I think, and only diznee owned stores) still $75 there's a list of things you can't use it for here.
Nov 30, 2005
83 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks OP booked the POP Century. Got a decent priced charter from Ottawa to Orlando with Nolitiours.Flight, 7 nights, two adults, one child (2years), accoms, tickets, dining, transpo to and from Disney (Magical Express) under 2700.00 CDN. plus we get a 200 gift card when we arrive. Good Deal
Apr 12, 2005
263 posts
21 upvotes
Concord
I guess i'm going on vacation. Another impulse purchase thanks to RFD. I think RFD is the main cause of the recession due to these impulse purchases on credit. With all these deals and price errors, can't resist.
Jul 14, 2008
22 posts
1 upvote
Calgary
Damn you RFD... this is way too tempting
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2005
2476 posts
333 upvotes
ncr
ludedude wrote: I guess i'm going on vacation. Another impulse purchase thanks to RFD. I think RFD is the main cause of the recession due to these impulse purchases on credit. With all these deals and price errors, can't resist.
from my limited knowledge i learned from my undergrad economic class, rfd would be the greatest economic stimulus.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4758 posts
130 upvotes
Oakville
s1301950 wrote: from my limited knowledge i learned from my undergrad economic class, rfd would be the greatest economic stimulus.
quote of the year!
Jul 24, 2006
305 posts
43 upvotes
London
What a GREAT deal from Disney! However, I am having a difficult time finding a reasonable flight from anywhere within a couple or three hours from London, ON, including Detroit and Buffalo, to Orlando for March Break (March 14 to 21). . Will keep searching. Thanks, OP .. great deal.
Dec 31, 1969
outlier617 wrote: What a GREAT deal from Disney! However, I am having a difficult time finding a reasonable flight from anywhere within a couple or three hours from London, ON, including Detroit and Buffalo, to Orlando for March Break (March 14 to 21).
Shipping kills the deal?? :cheesygri
Oct 28, 2008
7 posts
Ottawa
ChiefRocker wrote: Thanks OP booked the POP Century. Got a decent priced charter from Ottawa to Orlando with Nolitiours.Flight, 7 nights, two adults, one child (2years), accoms, tickets, dining, transpo to and from Disney (Magical Express) under 2700.00 CDN. plus we get a 200 gift card when we arrive. Good Deal
Wow, sounds like a great deal. Could you please break down this 2700.00 a little bit. How much is the flight? Is this after or before tax?
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2004
1843 posts
203 upvotes
Hey guys Just posted some flight deals here
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... ost7725864

$99 flights from Toronto on AC

When I stacked the deals
including all taxes and exchange we are doing 11 days 10 nights in Disney All Star Movies park tickets and DINING Plan for $4500 CAD End of February

+ the $200 Gift card and my wife's birthday we get another Gift card

We did this same trip 3 years ago and it was almost $6k

Cant wait